HIT ME UP FOR TRADES
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:PEOPLE... LOOKING TO SWAP DEFENSIVE GUYS>>>

HIT ME UP FOR TRADES

Hit me up.

I'm open for it.

I'm also open to finding some true WRs. Not so sure how long my WRs will hold me up throughout the season.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 pm
I'm targeting charles woodson xbay. No player on my D is untouchable.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:50 am
Ok, I've already sent a few trade proposals that I think are pretty fair.

Not to any of you, btw. The only players I want in your teams are Kevin Smith and McFadden so, Pawno and Mr. C, feel free to offer me a deal I can't refuse. :wink:

Barrett Rudd would also be nice, but I've got that position well covered...

I'm really excited about this league with divisions and all, but I'm still retooling the roster, as you can see by the number of moves I've already made.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm
I for one would love to see my Mr C deal Tmc mcfadden . Come on crackers if there's ever away to get Tmc to become a raider fan it's with dmc paying the fantasy bills for him week in and week out. . . Plus he's only on your bench bro.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:23 pm
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:I for one would love to see my Mr C deal Tmc mcfadden . Come on crackers if there's ever away to get Tmc to become a raider fan it's with dmc paying the fantasy bills for him week in and week out. . . Plus he's only on your bench bro.

i offered him on a trade.. mcfadden for cotchery and dallas clark. my brother rejected it. please give me offers for DMC, if you want him. i will listen

plus, i will be starting him at the wr/rb spot at least the first few weeks, as lynch is suspended.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 am
TMC, although i was a fan of McGahee since his Miami Hurricane playing days, his pro career has not been like his college career. plus, he has major injury concerns. AND, he is the backup of the team.

all of that for McFadden straight up would be dumb on my part. I like taking risks, but this would of cross into idiocracy if i accepted it.

Thanks though.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:TMC, although i was a fan of McGahee since his Miami Hurricane playing days, his pro career has not been like his college career. plus, he has major injury concerns. AND, he is the backup of the team.

all of that for McFadden straight up would be dumb on my part. I like taking risks, but this would of cross into idiocracy if i accepted it.

Thanks though.

Ok, I've sent you another one, but that's the best I can offer. If you still don't like it, make me a counter-offer and we'll see if we can find a deal that works.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:TMC, although i was a fan of McGahee since his Miami Hurricane playing days, his pro career has not been like his college career. plus, he has major injury concerns. AND, he is the backup of the team.

Thanks though.

Ok, I've sent you another one, but that's the best I can offer. If you still don't like it, make me a counter-offer and we'll see if we can find a deal that works.

i dont like it... i will counter you later... i got homework for my afternoon class. if i finish soon, i will counter within a couple hours. if not, expect it tomorrow.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 am
Hey, Mr. C, check your trades. I've come back with a new an improved offer to trick... er, improve both of our rosters. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 am
TMC wrote:Hey, Mr. C, check your trades. I've come back with a new an improved offer to trick... er, improve both of our rosters. :mrgreen:

yeah, i will be honest with you, i want to see what happens in week 1 with bowe and mcgehee... i dont need them to be spectacular, just dont want them to be inexistant in their respective offensives.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:Hey, Mr. C, check your trades. I've come back with a new an improved offer to trick... er, improve both of our rosters. :mrgreen:

yeah, i will be honest with you, i want to see what happens in week 1 with bowe and mcgehee... i dont need them to be spectacular, just dont want them to be inexistant in their respective offensives.

Fair enough. But, pending on what happens, the offer might be off the table by the time you're ready to take it. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 am
Is there a limit of moves on this leage?. Because, due to the online draft, I've made a bunch of moves already and I've got a few more on waivers.

It's taking me a while to get the kind of roster I want, particularly on defense. To be honest, I don't think I have a bad team, but it'd certainly woul have been different with me drafting. I still hate my running game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:08 pm
TMC wrote:Is there a limit of moves on this leage?. Because, due to the online draft, I've made a bunch of moves already and I've got a few more on waivers.

It's taking me a while to get the kind of roster I want, particularly on defense. To be honest, I don't think I have a bad team, but it'd certainly woul have been different with me drafting. I still hate my running game.

I want you to lose, so i froze your account. Kidding.

Actually, i had a setting where every free agent from the first game of the week until the day after the last one is automatically put on waivers (this week started on thursday). I will be changing it. The reason why i didnt change it sooner was because i was too late, and i didnt want to change it when this week had already started. If i changed it within the last few days, it might have seem like i was cheating and only benefitting myself.

This is why i only have 3 defensive players playing this week. I was too late. Hope i cleared it up a bit. I will change it on wednesday, to refect just sundays and mondays.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:Is there a limit of moves on this leage?. Because, due to the online draft, I've made a bunch of moves already and I've got a few more on waivers.

I want you to lose, so i froze your account. Kidding.

Actually, i had a setting where every free agent from the first game of the week until the day after the last one is automatically put on waivers (this week started on thursday). I will be changing it. The reason why i didnt change it sooner was because i was too late, and i didnt want to change it when this week had already started. If i changed it within the last few days, it might have seem like i was cheating and only benefitting myself.

This is why i only have 3 defensive players playing this week. I was too late. Hope i cleared it up a bit. I will change it on wednesday, to refect just sundays and mondays.

Coo. Thanks for clearing it, Mr. C. Although I wouldn't have a problem with an inmediate change. I mean, everybody should be aware of such a change, but posting about on the board AND with a statement on the league home page would have been enough. And you wouldn't have had to play a whole week with just 3 defensive players.

Although that still lefts my question unanswered... is there a limit to the number of roster moves you can make in this league?.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum