2009 "GSW DEATHMATCH"- FANTASY FOOTBALL

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

"TEAM OF THE WEEK (4)"

Poll ended at Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 am

TMC - Ronnie Brown 115yds 2TD/Mike Sims Walker 91yds 2TD.
50%
GSW - SF D (47 FF pts), Calvin Johnson 133yds
50%
BADA- Jay Cutler 141 yds 2TDS, CHI D (27 ff pts)
No votes

Total votes : 4

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm
sorry yall..been busy the past couple weeks. i am down tho. count me in!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm
Cool. We're done here, guys. Time to start working in the (randomized) draft order and the like. :headbang:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 am
TMC wrote:Cool. We're done here, guys. Time to start working in the (randomized) draft order and the like. :headbang:

Yes... looking at the list of peeps who have joined it looks to be that most of us have used yahoo fantasy football from last season.

Only "Always Next" is the only mystery man whom we dont know if he has a yahoo account. but there'd be no rush anyhow as we will do the offline draft over the next few weeks and the like

PLEASE NOTE: With a offline draft, that will start prior to the training camp starting there is always the slight chance a player might be cut or suffer a preseason injury.. it's really the luck of the draw if that **** happens but never fret as this league is a 10 team league our FA pool will be stacked with quality players and not utilized sleepers.. so all i can say is draft like a proper NFL GM (I guess the real winners in this league will be all the Raider Haters as there'll be good quality players on the board for participants like EMAN, Bada, TMC and Bada.. I wouldn't be suprised if JRUSS, DHB and DMAC all go in the 1st round by either me, Crackerz or GSW United) :bday:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:19 am
1. Pawnograffiti
2. TMC
3. JOEL
4. Aussiebiedrins
5. XBay
6. GSW
7. Mr Crackerz
8. "Always" Next
9. E-Man
10. Bada

Hehe ok ok... This was just too spooky. this is what came out when i put all 10 participants into random.org... now it wouldn't be co-incidence for me and TMC to get spot 1 and 2 but it would be ironic if my arch nemisis Bada was drafting last (there's always advantages to being last in a snake draft)

I'm just going to give everyone a heads up to show transparency in this league with our draft in that i'm going to Private message a neutral party such as "Jack Attack" and he can put in the 10 names and post in the thread what 10 names came out in which order so that no one can acuse me of cheating and rigging our draft when i land the no.1 spot and take Adrian "All Day" Peterson.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:04 am
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:1. Pawnograffiti
2. TMC
3. JOEL
4. Aussiebiedrins
5. XBay
6. GSW
7. Mr Crackerz
8. "Always" Next
9. E-Man
10. Bada

Hehe ok ok... This was just too spooky. this is what came out when i put all 10 participants into random.org... now it wouldn't be co-incidence for me and TMC to get spot 1 and 2 but it would be ironic if my arch nemisis Bada was drafting last (there's always advantages to being last in a snake draft)

Eh... why don't we stick with this draft?. You know I trust you, buddy... :mrgreen:

p4wn06124ff171 wrote:I'm just going to give everyone a heads up to show transparency in this league with our draft in that i'm going to Private message a neutral party such as "Jack Attack" and he can put in the 10 names and post in the thread what 10 names came out in which order so that no one can acuse me of cheating and rigging our draft when i land the no.1 spot and take Adrian "All Day" Peterson.

I like the idea. Just let somebody that won't be playing in this league, like Migya or Jackattack, randomize the order and post it here. It's a great system, fair and free of suspicion. Well done, Pawno.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 am
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:
TMC wrote:Cool. We're done here, guys. Time to start working in the (randomized) draft order and the like. :headbang:

Yes... looking at the list of peeps who have joined it looks to be that most of us have used yahoo fantasy football from last season.

Only "Always Next" is the only mystery man whom we dont know if he has a yahoo account. but there'd be no rush anyhow as we will do the offline draft over the next few weeks and the like

PLEASE NOTE: With a offline draft, that will start prior to the training camp starting there is always the slight chance a player might be cut or suffer a preseason injury.. it's really the luck of the draw if that **** happens but never fret as this league is a 10 team league our FA pool will be stacked with quality players and not utilized sleepers.. so all i can say is draft like a proper NFL GM (I guess the real winners in this league will be all the Raider Haters as there'll be good quality players on the board for participants like EMAN, Bada, TMC and Bada.. I wouldn't be suprised if JRUSS, DHB and DMAC all go in the 1st round by either me, Crackerz or GSW United) :bday:

I have a yahoo account Pawno. I too am a Raider fan, but I would love to see some of those Raider names disappearing in the first round!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 pm
I trust you as well pawno. I honestly dont think you rigged the order. If that is the way it came out, then lets roll with it.
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm
ok...i got No. 6 overall pick.....hmmm just give me fcuking good players that injure free...i am fine with that...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 pm
bada wrote:I trust you as well pawno. I honestly dont think you rigged the order. If that is the way it came out, then lets roll with it.

All good man, Jackattack agreed to do the randomizing (next day or two)

now plus since you said that. I'm actually scared of what you'd take with the 10th and 11th pick. :mrgreen:

Oh BTW... Mr Crackerz is in Spain at the moment (the dumb dwittle bee can't remember his password) any chance a moderator could send it onto him via facebook or something (thats how i been communicating with him)

If not he said he can read the thread and i'd just be the one translating his picks.

(and seen his not here to defend himself let me say in closing)

ARITZ likes SEX with GRANDMAS in WHEELCHAIRS
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 pm
He couldn't have rigged it. TMC is second. And I'm before GSW and Mr. Crackerz, who are Raider fans. But then Bada being last makes it suspicious. I don't know, either pawno is good at covering this whole thing up, or he really is telling the truth.

Nah just kidding, pawno. I'd trust you no matter how harsh you bash my Niners.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:31 pm
xbay wrote:He couldn't have rigged it. TMC is second. And I'm before GSW and Mr. Crackerz, who are Raider fans. But then Bada being last makes it suspicious. I don't know, either pawno is good at covering this whole thing up, or he really is telling the truth.

Nah just kidding, pawno. I'd trust you no matter how harsh you bash my Niners.

i don't talk trash on Niners, they still our BayArea team and i wish them can make noise this year as well like my team RAIDERSSSS...fcuk that analys and NFL expert and BayArea hater....
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 pm
some cryptic instructions, but I managed to figure out what pawno wanted...

here are the names as generated by the randomizer....

1. JOEL
2. XBay
3. Mr Crackerz
4. Aussiebiedrins
5. GSW
6. Bada
7. E-Man
8. "Always" Next
9. TMC
10. Pawnograffiti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:08 pm
i knew that the Patrons and the pints would soon pay off

:mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:10 pm
JOEL wrote:i knew that the Patrons and the pints would soon pay off

:mrgreen:

Yeah and me getting the last spot probably accounts for me hitting jackattack stash too hard!!

Most Gracious Mission host mind you :bday:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:12 pm
im thinking we get you to stop by jackattacks home prior to drafting and see what kind of funky physcodelic picks you come up with this year
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum