Redistro of current players H2H league

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:34 pm
xbay wrote:JayPat keeps forgetting to set his rosters. There's a reason why he's 1-35-9.



To be honest, it's better if it stays that way, as then it will be even for everyone. What might do and the lot of yous can say what you think, is wait until everyone has played JPat once and then place his players in active roster positions. That leaves this week and next week and then it's back to playing the person you played in week 1 again
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:JayPat keeps forgetting to set his rosters. There's a reason why he's 1-35-9.



To be honest, it's better if it stays that way, as then it will be even for everyone. What might do and the lot of yous can say what you think, is wait until everyone has played JPat once and then place his players in active roster positions. That leaves this week and next week and then it's back to playing the person you played in week 1 again


Fair enough.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:JayPat keeps forgetting to set his rosters. There's a reason why he's 1-35-9.



To be honest, it's better if it stays that way, as then it will be even for everyone. What might do and the lot of yous can say what you think, is wait until everyone has played JPat once and then place his players in active roster positions. That leaves this week and next week and then it's back to playing the person you played in week 1 again


Fair enough.


Ditto.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:43 am
bigstrads wrote:Ohh and by the way, is it me or is this league even more pointless now that Jaypat and Jimbob, STILL havnt done sh*t with their teams............and the problem becomes that if they or Mig suddenly play players, then whoever played them during the time they had no players, has gained an advantage over everyone else.

Maybe if we leave it so everyone plays both of them once, then Mig can put all their players, so everyone has an 8-1 win against them once...........???


Yup. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 am
Still got the lead. Let's not forget this league, it is interesting at least
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:24 am
migya wrote:Still got the lead. Let's not forget this league, it is interesting at least


Actually, lets forget it.............I havnt even looked at it once its so pointless.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:09 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Still got the lead. Let's not forget this league, it is interesting at least


Actually, lets forget it.............I havnt even looked at it once its so pointless.



I've got the lead, let's not forget about it :)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21221
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 am
Not that it means much, though it does show some indication of how our teams faired, here is the final standings and the playoff results for the H2H Redistro League:


Standings -
*1. Bigs Is Confused 127-62-0 .672 2.5
*2. xbay 128-58-3 .685 -
*3. TMC 124-64-1 .659 5
*4. migya 125-64-0 .661 4.5
*5. Thunder 114-73-2 .608 14.5
*6. jimbob631 95-83-11 .532 29

Note that JPat was not included because he didn't set his team. Jimbob didn't either for the first week or two I think it was.


Playoff results -
1st - Bigs
2nd - xbay
3rd - TMC
4th - migya
5th - Thunder
6th - Jimbob



We'll talk about our Redistro teams after the playoffs and make comparisons and evaluations then
:wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:49 am
I had totally forgotten about this thread.


And I don't have anything else to add, really. :wink:
Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests