H2H league 1 for 2008-09 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:05 am
F*ck... I wanted Wade here badly...

Well, I'll go with the same guy I picked in the redistro. Let's see what kind of impact Dwight Howard can have in fantasy bball.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:46 am
TMC wrote:F*ck... I wanted Wade here badly...

Well, I'll go with the same guy I picked in the redistro. Let's see what kind of impact Dwight Howard can have in fantasy bball.

Yup, I was praying Miggy would think he is a injury risk...............the guy is back with a vengance and is going to go nuts..............look at the Olympics!!! he was incredible and back to the Wade of old (albeit against that opposition but still)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 am
Guys we've hit a bit of a snag with Aussiebiedrins in the fact that his PC at home is busted and he won't be able to check in on the draft until Monday Morning!!! (that would be approx Sunday Afternoon for all you out on the West Coast in the YAY Area)

I'm gonna send him a text now and let him know who's off the board so maybe he might go about having his decision ready for monday morning, or he may even give me his login details to post his draft selection... will stay in touch.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:01 am
Ok i just got a text message back from him and he said Dirk Nowitzki... Now i don't know if yall can believe and trust the pawno dog. But i'm sure he'll pop his head in here on Monday morning and confirm it...

So is that cool Migya, or do you wanna wait to hear it straight from the horses mouth???

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:08 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Guys we've hit a bit of a snag with Aussiebiedrins in the fact that his PC at home is busted and he won't be able to check in on the draft until Monday Morning!!! (that would be approx Sunday Afternoon for all you out on the West Coast in the YAY Area)

I'm gonna send him a text now and let him know who's off the board so maybe he might go about having his decision ready for monday morning, or he may even give me his login details to post his draft selection... will stay in touch.

honestly, i think we'll probably get through only 2 rounds over the weekend. monday would probably be in time for his 2nd pick. he could tell you (pawno) his first pick and then we can continue the draft from there. we started this draft early knowing it was gonna take long to get the teams set. there should be no problem choosing a first round pick anyway.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:26 am
E-Man wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Guys we've hit a bit of a snag with Aussiebiedrins in the fact that his PC at home is busted and he won't be able to check in on the draft until Monday Morning!!! (that would be approx Sunday Afternoon for all you out on the West Coast in the YAY Area)

honestly, i think we'll probably get through only 2 rounds over the weekend. monday would probably be in time for his 2nd pick. he could tell you (pawno) his first pick and then we can continue the draft from there. we started this draft early knowing it was gonna take long to get the teams set. there should be no problem choosing a first round pick anyway.

Read the post above your post Eman...

he just selected DIRK NOWITZKI.. Now we just need to wait to see if Migya is cool with me posting his pick on his behalf (as in can we continue on with the draft or does he want to wait for him) If it's cool to keep going then your up big guy!!!

Please don't take Mike Dunleavy.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:33 am
I'm ok with allowing the pick. After all, aussiebiedrins joined the board/league because of you, pawno, so I think we should be lenient and allow Nowitzki as his pick.

For the sake of having a faster draft, even tho we still have ample time to do it, I've updated the first post of the thread with the pick. Which means that you're on the clock, EMan.

If Migya wants to wait for aussiebiedrins to make the pick himself, we can always get back to this point.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:39 am
All is cool with you making the picks on aussiebiedrins' behalf, in fact, full credit to you pawno for going to such great lengths, a real class act and we all are appreciative of that as it allows things to continue smoothly :D

Let it be known that I'm not the ruler of all this, it is a combined majority of all of us and whatever the majority vote, on anything in these fantasy leagues, is what is decided upon

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:02 am
migya wrote:All is cool with you making the picks on aussiebiedrins' behalf, in fact, full credit to you pawno for going to such great lengths, a real class act and we all are appreciative of that as it allows things to continue smoothly :D

Let it be known that I'm not the ruler of all this, it is a combined majority of all of us and whatever the majority vote, on anything in these fantasy leagues, is what is decided upon

You sure your not the ruler...

i was kind of suspectful when i got 2nd last in the draft & Xbay got last in the draft!!!

Hehee..

I know it's suppose to be Random.. But 2 of your favorite boyfriends draft that low. Damn sure didn't look random :shock:

All Good, All Good!!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:45 am
i like the D.wade pick, he might be back in his top form again after olympic tournament.

good pick Bigstrad....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:55 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
migya wrote:All is cool with you making the picks on aussiebiedrins' behalf, in fact, full credit to you pawno for going to such great lengths, a real class act and we all are appreciative of that as it allows things to continue smoothly :D

You sure your not the ruler...

i was kind of suspectful when i got 2nd last in the draft & Xbay got last in the draft!!!

Hehee..

I know it's suppose to be Random.. But 2 of your favorite boyfriends draft that low. Damn sure didn't look random :shock:

All Good, All Good!!!

Xbay got top pick in the redistro draft we are doing. Just is random that's all

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:59 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Read the post above your post Eman...

he just selected DIRK NOWITZKI.. Now we just need to wait to see if Migya is cool with me posting his pick on his behalf (as in can we continue on with the draft or does he want to wait for him) If it's cool to keep going then your up big guy!!!

my bad...i was posting at about the same time and didnt even see it.

"With the 9th pick in the 2008 fantasy basketball draft, E-Man selects....ALLEN IVERSON"
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:45 pm
E-Man wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Read the post above your post Eman...

my bad...i was posting at about the same time and didnt even see it.

"With the 9th pick in the 2008 fantasy basketball draft, E-Man selects....ALLEN IVERSON"

whoooo is this the first surprise pick of the draft? I'd say so.

Clearly AI wont be a Nugget for the entire season, I think his is gone, as that nugget team will go on rebuild mode after they Fire Karl in January (Bold Prediction # 1) so this could be a either Real Good or Real bad pick down the stretch.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:31 pm
So E-Man got AI huh? He may be a distraction and what not off the court, but that guy gives it all every game. No one can deny his heart.

This pick could backfire on me, or it could be a steal.

I select Elton Brand.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Allen Iverson has always been a great pick and a great selection he is, though he is somewhat uncertain this season maybe

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum