H2H league 1 for 2008-09 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 am
Sorry Migya, I don't think I have the fire power to give Pawno the thumping you want me to give to him. And trust me, I would rather have you in the playoffs than Pawno. His team healthy matches up very well against mine. I'm actually kind of hoping to drop into 4th place, just so I don't have to face him in the first round...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 am
1.5 games out of first place and .5 games away from getting a bye in the first week....bigs, dont take this personally, but i plan on kicking some ass this week.

crap..i just noticed jimbob is in the running for a bye week also. damn you and that 8-1 victory jimbob!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm
fine wrote:Sorry Migya, I don't think I have the fire power to give Pawno the thumping you want me to give to him. And trust me, I would rather have you in the playoffs than Pawno. His team healthy matches up very well against mine. I'm actually kind of hoping to drop into 4th place, just so I don't have to face him in the first round...

If you keep Ginobili, who's out another week or two atleast, your chances of winning are less ofcourse.

You should be aiming for a top 2 finish, as that bye week is real handy

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 am
Wow if the league finished today then Migya would be in...

his leading EX WHITEBOY ALLSTARS 8-1

i'm beating FINE

5-4

But mind you he's only had 2 roleplayers play.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 pm
Is it wrong to lobby D1mex to set his lineups? Because if it is, I won't do it. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 pm
Nothing wrong with that. So long as he falls to last and I jump ahead of him, I second your notion. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:39 pm
fine wrote:Is it wrong to lobby D1mex to set his lineups? Because if it is, I won't do it. :wink:

He usually sets his lineups.

Good to see you dropped Ginobili, he is out for another two weeks at least and Dooling is starting now with Harris out

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 am
Holy sh*t!. Now Devin Harris is out for at least a week, and possibly longer... Ain't it great how injuries may kill a season. I went from Harris, Redd and Al Jefferson to Ridnour, Flip Murray and Turiaf. I still wonder how the f*ck did I make the playoffs.

Whoever wants to have an easy first week of the playoffs, here I come!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:44 am
TMC wrote:Holy sh*t!. Now Devin Harris is out for at least a week, and possibly longer... Ain't it great how injuries may kill a season. I went from Harris, Redd and Al Jefferson to Ridnour, Flip Murray and Turiaf. I still wonder how the f*ck did I make the playoffs.

maybe i should tank this week so i can get matched up against you :wink:

id like to get the bye...but my players arent doing too well this week. hopefully they get it out of their systems before playoff time next week.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 am
TMC wrote:Holy sh*t!. Now Devin Harris is out for at least a week, and possibly longer... Ain't it great how injuries may kill a season. I went from Harris, Redd and Al Jefferson to Ridnour, Flip Murray and Turiaf. I still wonder how the f*ck did I make the playoffs.

Right now you do look like playoff 1st round fodder, pitty I won't be going against you :wink:

Anything can happen and often does. You never know which lesser players will step up so you have a chance

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 am
migya wrote:
Right now you do look like playoff 1st round fodder, pitty I won't be going against you :wink:

Anything can happen and often does. You never know which lesser players will step up so you have a chance

You won't be going up against anyone... ive spoken to Aussiebeans and let him know it's time to cut Caron Butler and bring in a guy who can produce.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:34 am
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:
migya wrote:

You won't be going up against anyone... ive spoken to Aussiebeans and let him know it's time to cut Caron Butler and bring in a guy who can produce.

Pawno's feeling the heat.

Caron Butler is a great fantasy player and though he has missed a few games lately, he has played in most as well. He has missed the last two straight I think it was, but he is not out for a definite period of time and last week he missed one and then played the next game so no sure thing he will miss games.

It'd be a scramble to get Butler actually as I can see most of the top 5 guys here to try to get him

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 pm
Beno Udrih is the one that's gonna save my season. Feel my wrath!!!! :letitallout:

(Now I'm gonna save you all the time to answer my post)

:-s Image :bs:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 pm
I am so confident that I am gonna dominate in the playoffs regardless of my position. 8)
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:13 pm
jimbob631 wrote:I am so confident that I am gonna dominate in the playoffs regardless of my position. 8)

Then back the f*ck off and give me the bye week! :letitallout:

kidding.

But yeah, TMC, you're making it very difficult. :mrgreen: Do we go all out for the bye week, or secretly tank and try to slide into 4th? What to do...
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum