H2H league 1 for 2008-09 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:59 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
One thing I noticed a few weeks ago and it happened last year as well, is that it takes two days for a dropped player to clear waivers, though the settings are for one day. Don't know why that is

It probably doesn't count the day the player is dropped and starts the next one. That would explain why it takes two days.

Not sure that's how it's supposed to work but anyway. You picked up Hinrich, interesting and hopefully you won't be lacking in bigs

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 am
migya wrote:hopefully you won't be lacking in bigs

Man, do you have the slightest idea how bad that sounds? :mrgreen:

Nah, Collison wasn't playing lately, and he's also lost minutes to Krstic, so he's not gonna decide anything. Hinrich won't make me a top team again, but I hope to improve a bit over my last matches.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:18 am
migya wrote:Hopefully you won't be lacking in bigs

Dont worry Mig.............I always ensure that TMC isnt lacking Bigs's big thing. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 pm
Nice pick up of Powe Eman. Makes me want to break stuff.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:31 pm
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Hopefully you won't be lacking in bigs

Dont worry Mig.............I always ensure that TMC isnt lacking Bigs's big thing. :wink:

I stand corrected then :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:32 am
i wish the week would just end right now. id move into first with an 8-1 win. :banghead:

my guys had a big night...hopefully same thing happens on sunday.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 am
I am thrashing xbay in three categories and yet now trail barely in three. I could win 8-1 or 5-4, real pisssoff that is

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:47 pm
I don't pay attention to this league, anymore. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:56 pm
xbay wrote:I don't pay attention to this league, anymore. :mrgreen:

LIAR

:mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:25 am
E-Man wrote:i wish the week would just end right now. id move into first with an 8-1 win. :banghead:

my guys had a big night...hopefully same thing happens on sunday.

Second to last week of the season, and my team is in serious danger of getting shutout (0-9). What have I done to deserve this!!
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:12 pm
hey, join the NCAA bracket thing i created for the board. Go to the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports section, click on the NCAA tourney brackets, and join an existing group. Info is below

Group ID #79016
Password: Rowellsucks

EVEN IF U GOT NO IDEA ABOUT NCAA BBALL, TRY IT... THE ODDS OF YOU WINNING OUR LEAGUE ARE STILL AS EVEN AS THE NEXT GUY.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 am
Ok so i'm pretty sure i'll be sliding into the 6th spot...

I doubt Migya can catch me and im predicting that JUST FINE is JUST RIMS OFF...

Think of the Big Top Seeded Cadillac on Blocks missing it's RIMS... Well thats what week 21 is gonna bring to this Game. I'm predicting 6-3 win for me in catogories for me against FINE...

Allthough my team has dominated the 3 points made catogory week after week... FINES outside shooting really does scare me. But all in all i look forward to going up against the Leagues best in FINE... His going to be a really good hitout with me going into the finals series.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:57 am
:banghead: Fukin one steal and it would have been a draw, two and I win 6-3 :x

This is the last week before playoffs, I need to make up three games at least. Fine, kick pawno's arse! Get rid of Ginobili, he isn't back until one or two weeks later. Get someone to produce for you. Rasheed isn't playing most if not all of next week, get rid of him to maybe and get someone productive. EMan and Bigs destroy each other this week and you coul thrash Pawno and keep the top spot, giving you a bye next week. With a couple of injured players, you need the bye so try to spank Pawno this week and you'l keep the top spot. For you and me :wink:

Unbelievable, I thrash xbay in three categories and lose by small margins in the categories I lost. Should have been at least 6-3 and I've got to come up big this week

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 am
migya wrote::banghead: Fukin one steal and it would have been a draw, two and I win 6-3 :x

This is the last week before playoffs, I need to make up three games at least. Fine, kick pawno's arse! Get rid of Ginobili, he isn't back until one or two weeks later. Get someone to produce for you. Rasheed isn't playing most if not all of next week, get rid of him to maybe and get someone productive. EMan and Bigs destroy each other this week and you coul thrash Pawno and keep the top spot, giving you a bye next week. With a couple of injured players, you need the bye so try to spank Pawno this week and you'l keep the top spot. For you and me :wink:

Unbelievable, I thrash xbay in three categories and lose by small margins in the categories I lost. Should have been at least 6-3 and I've got to come up big this week

Dude suprisingly i beat TMC this week and Kevin Durant was only suited up for one game...

I knew that Warriors vs SUNS Match at the end of the week was going to be a real stat filler.. Monta coming off that awesome performance in Dallas. and then JRICH and BArnes returning to the ORACLE.

Migya... Your gonna need a MIRAGYACLE to beat me... i dont think it's happening. im feeling really confident going up against FINE this week.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:53 am
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:
migya wrote::banghead: Fukin one steal and it would have been a draw, two and I win 6-3 :x

Dude suprisingly i beat TMC this week and Kevin Durant was only suited up for one game...

I knew that Warriors vs SUNS Match at the end of the week was going to be a real stat filler.. Monta coming off that awesome performance in Dallas. and then JRICH and BArnes returning to the ORACLE.

Migya... Your gonna need a MIRAGYACLE to beat me... i dont think it's happening. im feeling really confident going up against FINE this week.

May you get the shiit beaten out of you by Fine!

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum