2009 Fantasy Football

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:39 am
webelieve wrote:we believe

we and the frog in his pocket :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:35 am
cant believe im still near the top of the league and my team sucks. my RB situation is terrible. 6-2-1 sunn!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:54 am
rsxracer wrote:cant believe im still near the top of the league and my team sucks. my RB situation is terrible. 6-2-1 sunn!
]

Your RB situation is solid... Damn man i can't believe i traded Ledale White for Jerry Porter...

ah well my 1st year of FF. not doing that next year.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:40 pm
I think he's safe for now. LenDale White didn't get multiple TD's like has been getting yesterday, but he got him yards. Either way, White has done his job. Faulk is good until Sammy Morris and LaMont Jordan return.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:45 am
please somebody put me out of my misery. My team keeps hanging on but it is so awful. I have no business being in the top 4 right now. I will be one and done in the playoffs anyway so please spare me the misery and take my team OUT!
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:43 pm
bada wrote:please somebody put me out of my misery. My team keeps hanging on but it is so awful. I have no business being in the top 4 right now. I will be one and done in the playoffs anyway so please spare me the misery and take my team OUT!

I'll gladly take that playoff spot from you (if my WRs ever do anything...) If you don't want it, just allow me to replace you and help you out of your misery. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:49 pm
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:please somebody put me out of my misery. My team keeps hanging on but it is so awful. I have no business being in the top 4 right now. I will be one and done in the playoffs anyway so please spare me the misery and take my team OUT!

I'll gladly take that playoff spot from you (if my WRs ever do anything...) If you don't want it, just allow me to replace you and help you out of your misery. :mrgreen:

HA HA HA!

I dont think my team deserves it, but not going to hand it to anyone. You gotta EARN it!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 pm
Pawno! Me and you this week. Cannot wait.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 pm
looks like i will lose again this week against rsxracer...his TE Winslow already has 22 pts...AT LEAST :banghead: :banghead:

fukkk...that's like a blow job.... :banghead:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 pm
GSW United wrote:looks like i will lose again this week against rsxracer...his TE Winslow already has 22 pts...AT LEAST :banghead: :banghead:

Who knows... maybe someone will come up big for you this week as well. Don't lose faith, bro. 'Just Win Baby'... don't forget the motto. :wink:

But I don't think being behind 22 points already feels like a blow job. :mrgreen:

If Gus Frerotte and Daunte Culpepper don't have as big of a game as Brady Quinn did, I'll feel so good about myself for starting Quinn this week over them in my other fantasy league.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:44 pm
xbay wrote:
GSW United wrote:looks like i will lose again this week against rsxracer...his TE Winslow already has 22 pts...AT LEAST :banghead: :banghead:

Who knows... maybe someone will come up big for you this week as well. Don't lose faith, bro. 'Just Win Baby'... don't forget the motto. :wink:

But I don't think being behind 22 points already feels like a blow job. :mrgreen:

i still have hope but fukkkkinggg TE scores 22 pts thats like u go to Mc Donald with one dollar u can buy Big Mac,Sundae ice cream,large soda,and french fries....that's even worst than mitty blow job.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:53 am
:shock: Wow. Seems like Pawno wants to have a brand new team for the final weeks of the season.

I get the two other trades, Pawno. You're losing some good players, but also getting a good bounty in return. But Tampa's D for Nick Folk, bro?. That one seems pretty lopsided, and not in your favor.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am
TMC wrote::shock: Wow. Seems like Pawno wants to have a brand new team for the final weeks of the season.

I get the two other trades, Pawno. You're losing some good players, but also getting a good bounty in return. But Tampa's D for Nick Folk, bro?. That one seems pretty lopsided, and not in your favor.

Nah bro i bit at JOELS offer cause the way i see it is that this offense with a Tony Romo lined up under centre is good for 3 Touchdowns a game and Tony Romo will move the chains into the redzone.

Seabass has been giving me no production whats so ever as of late and i feel like this Cowboys kicker is worth a minimum of 12 points a game on a bad day with Tony Romo back.

I just had to clear house with all my raiders and go with a fresh plate.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:55 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
TMC wrote::shock: Wow. Seems like Pawno wants to have a brand new team for the final weeks of the season.

Nah bro i bit at JOELS offer cause the way i see it is that this offense with a Tony Romo lined up under centre is good for 3 Touchdowns a game and Tony Romo will move the chains into the redzone.

Seabass has been giving me no production whats so ever as of late and i feel like this Cowboys kicker is worth a minimum of 12 points a game on a bad day with Tony Romo back.

Then you should have traded it to me, man. I would have given you Nate Kaeding and maybe something else for the Bucs D.

Oh, well...

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 am
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:

Then you should have traded it to me, man. I would have given you Nate Kaeding and maybe something else for the Bucs D.

Oh, well...

i had offered him other players and was REJECTED ( damn i hate that feeling :mrgreen: ) really a better d and a tight end and im ready for the play off's :mrgreen: ....tmc, at least you will get to match up against the buc's defense.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum