2009 Fantasy Football

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 am
bada wrote: Tried to make a few trades but I think I am the only person in the league who has not completed a trade.

Nope... remember the Chad Johnson trade (basically Chad for nobody, as I cut Derek Anderson once I traded for Big Ben). :wink:

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 am
Oh yeah. I forgot about that one! I think for good reason :)

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:34 am
bada wrote:Oh yeah. I forgot about that one! I think for good reason :)

Hey, you got more than I did. A WR that's having a terrible season for a QB that played a grand total of one game before I decided to cut him. Hard to tell who got the better end of the deal. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 am
crap! So I am flying to Seattle this weekend for the Hawks/Phily game and I just noticed that I play against Westbrook in my main league AND our yahoo league.

GREAT!!! I get to witness first hand Westbrook ass raping me! Wonderful :(

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:54 am
bada wrote:crap! So I am flying to Seattle this weekend for the Hawks/Phily game and I just noticed that I play against Westbrook in my main league AND our yahoo league.

GREAT!!! I get to witness first hand Westbrook ass raping me! Wonderful :(

I was gonna say "have fun, Bada", but considering the way Seattle has been playing this season, I guess it won't be much fun (the game itself, I mean. I'm sure the experience is always great).

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 am
yeah, it is starting to look like Hasselbeck wont return this year which pretty much dooms the season.

But yes, we (my wife and I) will have a great time in Seattle. We always do. Will be nice to have a weekend without the kids. We both could use a break.

Lots of great seafood and booze! Cant go wrong with that.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 am
bada wrote:Lots of great seafood and booze! Cant go wrong with that.

I'm more than happy with just one of those two. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:28 pm
bada wrote:yeah, it is starting to look like Hasselbeck wont return this year which pretty much dooms the season.

But yes, we (my wife and I) will have a great time in Seattle. We always do. Will be nice to have a weekend without the kids. We both could use a break.

i think Seana Wallace is the better Quarterback... Dude can scramble from the pocket.

I just dont have faith in Hasselback like i have faith in Wallace!!! Mind you Seana always seems to torch the Raiders so i got no idea if he's any good against decent competition.

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:31 pm
pawno, it is not EVEN close. Hasselbeck has been a pro bowler several seasons. Seneca should not even BE an NFL QB. Yes, he is a great athlete but he can't even see over the line he is so short and is just not accurate enough.

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Well considering Hassellback has no options at WR this season... then you'd have to go with the athlete who makes plays with his feet.

i only seen 1 Seahawks game this year and that was when they played the Niners, all i remember after watching the game was "Damn Hasselback never use to turn the ball over like this, couple of picks and fumbles"

2008 just doesnt seem like Holmgren year & plus with Jim Mora on board next season maybe it's Michael Vick REDUX out in Sunny ole Seattle.

Franchise Player
» Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:06 pm
bada wrote:yeah, it is starting to look like Hasselbeck wont return this year which pretty much dooms the season.

That's unfortunate. I was counting on him to help me out at QB in another league I'm in. My QB's are Eli Manning, Matt Schaub, and Gus Frerotte. And out of all of them, only Eli has been consistent.

All Star
» Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 pm
hey xbay ha ive been at school man ha

but yeah no il start doing that sorry

Franchise Player
» Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:31 pm
webelieve wrote:hey xbay ha ive been at school man ha

but yeah no il start doing that sorry

It's cool. It's not like you're going to win the championship, anyway. Image

All Star
» Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:16 pm
we believe