Fantasy Baseball?

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 pm
So, guys, I changed the date of our draft to Saturday at 7:00 PM. The Warriors do have a game that day, but it is at four, and the game should be over by then. If you guys would rather me push it back some, let me know.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 pm
I'm good.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:22 am
I'm ok with that. That's going to be 4 AM here, so I won't make the draft (not that I plan to be at home... it's saturday, for god's sake), but no worries. I've already updated my "wish list" (as much as I could update it).
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm
Guys, we need an even number of teams. Sleandres, you have a buddy that wants in? We cannot draft until we do that. I need somebody to get back to me on it. I will push it back until we can get one more person. Let me know, guys. :|
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1558
» Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:43 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Guys, we need an even number of teams. Sleandres, you have a buddy that wants in? We cannot draft until we do that. I need somebody to get back to me on it. I will push it back until we can get one more person. Let me know, guys. :|

My buddy won't be able to join until Monday. Can we postpone the draft until then?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:04 pm
Fine, I will make it Monday at 7:00. Is that fine?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:09 pm
That's fine.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:56 pm
Everything it's fine for me. :thumbup:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:51 pm
As long u give me A-Rod i am fine.. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:54 pm
GSW United wrote:As long u give me A-Rod i am fine.. :wink:


Well, then I think we will be having some issues, you and I. :wink:

Sleandres, your guy will be able to set it up by Monday during the day, and be ready for a Monday night draft?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1558
» Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:59 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
GSW United wrote:As long u give me A-Rod i am fine.. :wink:


Well, then I think we will be having some issues, you and I. :wink:

Sleandres, your guy will be able to set it up by Monday during the day, and be ready for a Monday night draft?


Any chance we can draft Tuesday, I will be on the road tomorrow evening.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:00 pm
sleandres wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
GSW United wrote:As long u give me A-Rod i am fine.. :wink:


Well, then I think we will be having some issues, you and I. :wink:

Sleandres, your guy will be able to set it up by Monday during the day, and be ready for a Monday night draft?


Any chance we can draft Tuesday, I will be on the road tomorrow evening.


Great..... Tuesday at 7:00 PM. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1558
» Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:24 pm
awesome...we will get our 10th plaer tomorrow!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:02 am
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
» Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:32 pm
can the draft be changed to tuesday please??? on the league main page it still has mon at 7.

i will be on the road doing some stuff. so i wont be able to make it.


please change!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests