Page 12 of 25

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **HOBBESx2 ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm
by PAWNO
Beast mode = ignore function

LOL

He's only here 2x a year. One being the time now when he builds his fantasy squad & then 1 timd in Late December when he gives us his lists of excuses why he didn't win it all this year.

I think he is a LAKERS fan anyways

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **HOBBESx2 ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 am
by Beast Mode
PAWNO wrote:Beast mode = ignore function

LOL

He's only here 2x a year. One being the time now when he builds his fantasy squad & then 1 timd in Late December when he gives us his lists of excuses why he didn't win it all this year.

I think he is a LAKERS fan anyways


Haha. Theres no NBA team I hate more than the Lakers!

and I never make excuses. Fantasy involves a lot of Luck. once you know what to look for/how to draft ... we're all on the same level.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GUYBRUSH ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 am
by Beast Mode
also, thank god GiantsGurl is a girl. Had she not reached on Russell Wilson she would've had the most dominant team.

QB: she took Wilson 7th pick in the 3rd round. Andrew Luck, who will most likely have a better fantasy season, was drafted with the 12th pick of the 7th round.

her line up could have been

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Reggie Wayne
FLEX: Maurice Jones-Drew, or Lamar Miller, or Demariyus Thomas, or Reggie Bush.
TE: Kyle Rudolph


Image

that would've been unfair.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GUYBRUSH ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:15 pm
by PAWNO
Man I feel the same way about my RGIII pick.

Damn could of grabbed a nice WR in the 4th Round 9th pick.. (49 cursed for this raiderfan 4eva)

But I like every single WR i was able to grab in rounds 5 through 8 (Nicks, Austen, Smith & Austin)

My team has been the best draft for me by far in the 4 or 5 years of this comp (Strong at RB, Depth at WR) I just need to keep making solid picks for the next couple of rounds and my High upside should put me into the top 6 talk this season.

I might not win it all this year.. but i'll have the highest points totatl of the round some week (team filled with home run hitters CJ2K, DMC, Shady)

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GUYBRUSH ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:20 pm
by Beast Mode
PAWNO wrote:Man I feel the same way about my RGIII pick.

Damn could of grabbed a nice WR in the 4th Round 9th pick.. (49 cursed for this raiderfan 4eva)

But I like every single WR i was able to grab in rounds 5 through 8 (Nicks, Austen, Smith & Austin)

My team has been the best draft for me by far in the 4 or 5 years of this comp (Strong at RB, Depth at WR) I just need to keep making solid picks for the next couple of rounds and my High upside should put me into the top 6 talk this season.

I might not win it all this year.. but i'll have the highest points totatl of the round some week (team filled with home run hitters CJ2K, DMC, Shady)


you definitely made some good mid round selections. assuming your QB/Rb's stay healthy, WR is your only concern. you have a handful of guys who can be great.. but you'll be stressing out over who to start and when to star them. i hate that ****. but having CJ2K and Shady should keep you above .500 should **** hit the fan.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GUYBRUSH ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 pm
by Guybrush
Mike Williams, from Tampa.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GUYBRUSH ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 pm
by JREED
Beast Mode wrote:also, thank god GiantsGurl is a girl. Had she not reached on Russell Wilson she would've had the most dominant team.

QB: she took Wilson 7th pick in the 3rd round. Andrew Luck, who will most likely have a better fantasy season, was drafted with the 12th pick of the 7th round.

her line up could have been

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Arian Foster
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Reggie Wayne
FLEX: Maurice Jones-Drew, or Lamar Miller, or Demariyus Thomas, or Reggie Bush.
TE: Kyle Rudolph


Image

that would've been unfair.

Damn... I didn't think about it like that, I mean I knew that Wilson was a massive reach, but when you spell it out... I'll have to rub it in... err... not mention this to her.

I felt like I kept having good plans for "next round" picks, but they keep getting foiled by you a**holes... I'm not a massive fan for my team right now - too many unknowns and gambles. Last season was awful for me though, this one will be better.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GUYBRUSH ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 pm
by PAWNO
Antonio Gates

I know this guy is a shell of his former self but he still gotta be Rivers favourite red zone target.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **BLACKFOOT ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 pm
by Blackfoot
Going homer here

Denarius Moore

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **MrCRACKERT ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 pm
by Mr. Crackerz
Vincent Brown - chargers

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **GianTsgurl ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:38 pm
by giantsgurl313
Image

LeGarrette Blount

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **JREED ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm
by PAWNO
There's still some great Tight End value available.. I might grab my backup & use him as a flex option some weeks.

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **JREED ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm
by JREED
Sidney Rice

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **JREED ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 pm
by PAWNO
Ok JOEL Isn't BPAING here. but doing something that is nessecity for his team.

Image

Handcuffing Frank Gores backup!

LaMichael James, 49ers RB

Re: 2013 GSW DEATHMATCH **WARRIORSSTEPUP ON THE CLOCK**

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm
by JREED
Until kendle hunter is cleared. Not sure how necessary handcuffing Gore is. Might have been a decent pick if this league counted return yards.