GSW DEATHMATCH 2012

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:18 pm
JREED wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Ok Joel said to post his picks on behalf of him

He wants 2 RB's... So he selects

Johnathon Stewart (Car - RB)
DeAngelo Williams (Car - RB)

The worst draft ever gets ever worse... Handcuffing in rounds 6-7...


Handcuffing?

It's Runningback by committee. Both good enough to start. Taking a risk 1 gets injured and then the other guy becomes the fulltime workhorse.
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3605
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm
Call it what you want... smh...
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm
Tony Gonzalez.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 pm
Robert Meachem

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm
Matt Ryan please.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 pm
omg this is so exciting

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm
Great pick up fine I think Ryan has the weapons to have a great year.

And for my pick I tough choice actually between a kicker and a backup defense

But i will settle for Stevan Ridley

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Great pick up fine I think Ryan has the weapons to have a great year.

And for my pick I tough choice actually between a kicker and a backup defense

But i will settle for Stevan Ridley


Another questionable pick.


Should've gone with the backup D.

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:45 pm
f1n3 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Great pick up fine I think Ryan has the weapons to have a great year.

And for my pick I tough choice actually between a kicker and a backup defense

But i will settle for Stevan Ridley


Another questionable pick.


Should've gone with the backup D.


Lol damn shouldve
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3605
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 pm
Beanie Wells (Ari - RB) there goes Mr. C's last hope of a solid no. 1 RB...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Great pick up fine I think Ryan has the weapons to have a great year.

And for my pick I tough choice actually between a kicker and a backup defense

But i will settle for Stevan Ridley


i like that pick .. wouldve taken him if he was there.

Moderator
Posts: 5355
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm
eagles d
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 pm
JREED wrote:Beanie Wells (Ari - RB) there goes Mr. C's last hope of a solid no. 1 RB...


I'll follow in your footsteps of sabotaging others ...


I got Ben Tate.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am
Beast Mode wrote:
JREED wrote:Beanie Wells (Ari - RB) there goes Mr. C's last hope of a solid no. 1 RB...


I'll follow in your footsteps of sabotaging others ...


I got Ben Tate.


Wow... I guess with this Flex position you lobbied so hard for, It's best to try and grab the RB'S because each handcuff is a injury away (to the starter) from being a FLEX position to a RB1 or RB2.

Hmmm.. GIANTS GURL is gonna be pissed (considering Arian Foster has had his fairshare of issues)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am
PAWNO wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
JREED wrote:Beanie Wells (Ari - RB) there goes Mr. C's last hope of a solid no. 1 RB...


I'll follow in your footsteps of sabotaging others ...


I got Ben Tate.


Wow... I guess with this Flex position you lobbied so hard for, It's best to try and grab the RB'S because each handcuff is a injury away (to the starter) from being a FLEX position to a RB1 or RB2.

Hmmm.. GIANTS GURL is gonna be pissed (considering Arian Foster has had his fairshare of issues)


well i lobbied for it mainly because thats how standard leagues are played .. and it allows you to not have to overload your roster on WR's .. you have the option to use the RB strategy if you choose.

as far as ben tate goes, he's the rare back up thats also worthy of a flex spot. Whether arian goes down or not this year, tate will get enough work to be not only a valuable flex option but the best handcuff in all of fantasy. its a minimal risk with potentially a huge gain.


also, giantsgurl was right after me ...

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest