GSW DEATHMATCH 2012

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:43 pm
Location: Foster City, CA
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 pm
Eric Decker

Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 am
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 pm
ok so i dont want to hear it.... i just think hes going to have a monster year....
WR Mario Manningham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 pm
Gonna go with the best value on the board ...


Brandon Lloyd. With all the tight ends getting the attention in the middle .. I don't see how this guy doesn't go H.A.M with Brady as his QB. He is more than capable of having a resurgence though last year was still good... he just didn't live up to 2010. I think Lloyd goes over 1100 yards and 8 TD's this year with Brady at QB.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 pm
Got a bit banged up in practice the other day, but he should be fine to start the season. Isaac Redman
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 pm
Demaryius Thomas (DEN - WR)
Image
Wanted to get a pic of him doing what he's going to be doing for the rest of his career - shredding the Raiders, but this will do.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Damn Crackerz your RB are way light
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 am
giantsgurl313 wrote:ok so i dont want to hear it.... i just think hes going to have a monster year....
WR Mario Manningham


No offense but this might be the worst pick of the draft so far ... Especially with other #1 Wrs available ... Manning ham will at best be # 2 but most likely the #3 target in the passing game ... On a run oriented team.


But still, crackerz is fucked if he doesn't make a trade for a RB.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 am
Beast Mode wrote:
giantsgurl313 wrote:ok so i dont want to hear it.... i just think hes going to have a monster year....
WR Mario Manningham


No offense but this might be the worst pick of the draft so far ... Especially with other #1 Wrs available ... Manning ham will at best be # 2 but most likely the #3 target in the passing game ... On a run oriented team.


But still, crackerz is fucked if he doesn't make a trade for a RB.


Yeah, i underestimated the RB position. It keeps getting lighter and lighter over the years.

But its not too bad. I'll make the most of it. I got last years top fantasy qb, good wr group, i think finley will break out from last years slump.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
giantsgurl313 wrote:ok so i dont want to hear it.... i just think hes going to have a monster year....
WR Mario Manningham


No offense but this might be the worst pick of the draft so far ... Especially with other #1 Wrs available ... Manning ham will at best be # 2 but most likely the #3 target in the passing game ... On a run oriented team.


But still, crackerz is fucked if he doesn't make a trade for a RB.


Yeah, i underestimated the RB position. It keeps getting lighter and lighter over the years.

But its not too bad. I'll make the most of it. I got last years top fantasy qb, good wr group, i think finley will break out from last years slump.

I thought I was gambling... My draft started out horribly after not keeping Cam and ending up with Forte who will loose production to Cutler being healthy and Michael Bush... But the gambling continues - it's all about upside for me now. I have no other choice.

All Star
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 pm
SF Defense
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:SF Defense


I take back what I said about you giantsgurl.... That recognition now goes to warriorsstepup

All Star
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:SF Defense


I take back what I said about you giantsgurl.... That recognition now goes to warriorsstepup


SF defense is on another level compared to the rest of the league, plus they come back intact. A move like this makes certain teams stand above the rest. Honestly this was not even a gamble.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:SF Defense


I take back what I said about you giantsgurl.... That recognition now goes to warriorsstepup


SF defense is on another level compared to the rest of the league, plus they come back intact. A move like this makes certain teams stand above the rest. Honestly this was not even a gamble.

Agreed, but a round too soon IMO.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:00 pm
If warriorsstepup truly wanted this D then he took it at the right time.

I have a feeling guybrush would of snapped it up next round knowing Niner homers such as Jreed, Giantsgurl & Hobbes could of easily taken it in the 7th/8th round before he had a chance to grab it.

warriorsstepup is correct when he says "moves like this makes certain teams wtand above the rest" ... In the questionable character catogory :mrgreen: ... You better hope you strike gold on some sleepers warriorsstepup. Your a injury away from one of your 1st 5 round picks to battling for the wooden spoon.

some great wide receivers still available.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 pm
Homer leagues you gotta overpay for your own team players. 8th Ave took Darren McFadden ways too early.

But in saying that. If a niner/raider has a incredible start to the season then his value in homer league becomes astronomically overhyped.

i traded Prince Fielder, Jemile Weeks and Josh Reddick for Migueal Caberra & Ian Kinsler in my athletics homer baseball league.. I raped a fellow A's fan.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron