New Warriors Logo??

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Ah, Guy... Those jerseys look like every uni ever made in the NBA. The Bobcats, the Bucks, the Lakers, the Celtics... They all look like those. I LOVE our City-style, Bay Bridge jerseys. They rep our area and our history, while remaining slick to look at. 100x better than those hideous Thunder-clad jerseys just before We Believe.

Rookie
» Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:04 pm
nets and knicks got the best logos imo, OG and swagggg

» Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:46 am
I don't like these, I just shared them. I like the ones that we have, I just said that I would remove the logo from the chest. The best jerseys, to me, were the ones from RUN TMC era.

» Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 am
Ahhhhh for sure. Those ones are vintage. :thumbright:

Site Admin
» Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 am
facue420 wrote:nets and knicks got the best logos imo, OG and swagggg

Warriors jersey > all others... Except for the stupid lightening ones. The city jersey was actually named the best of all time by GQ - for whatever that's worth...

Rookie
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm

NJ Nets or Brooklyn Nets one?

Rookie
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm
JREED wrote:

Warriors jersey > all others... Except for the stupid lightning ones. The city jersey was actually named the best of all time by GQ - for whatever that's worth...

:o Are you talking about the Thunder era ones? Those were AWESOME!! Best jerseys ever, IMO.

Role Player
» Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm
ESPN Uni-Watch ranks the Warriors uniform 4th in the league which is something. Being a designer, I do agree with their assessment that the Copperplate Gothic font that they used is so 90s. Whenever people want to use that font, I always talk them out of it. Its just not an appealing font. If they wanted to keep the same aesthetics, they should of use Bank Gothic which has a more futuristic look by taking away the serifs.

All Star
» Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am
BayAreaHoopz wrote:ESPN Uni-Watch ranks the Warriors uniform 4th in the league which is something. Being a designer, I do agree with their assessment that the Copperplate Gothic font that they used is so 90s. Whenever people want to use that font, I always talk them out of it. Its just not an appealing font. If they wanted to keep the same aesthetics, they should of use Bank Gothic which has a more futuristic look by taking away the serifs.

The weird thing is the font was what I liked about the logo. But, Bank Gothic does seem like it might look good though.