Lacob: Please fire the GSW announcers

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 pm
Just sick of the excuse making and homerism.
The thing that bothers me the most is they are "surprised" when good things happen like these GSW players are amateurs who are over-performing.
Fitz is the biggest sugar-coater, spinner, & excuse maker I've ever heard.
I think these guys excuse making contributes to this traditional Warriors culture of not really 'expecting' excellence and hoping for the 'next thing' and making excuses instead of having accountability and making moves based on that.

this team hasn't had a strong personality player on the court who took control of their own destiny since the We Believe team. Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson were the kind of players who TOOK the game from the opponent, they didn't get lucky and "hoped for the best."
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 am
I like Barnett, but Fitz has to go. Wish they could bring Greg Papa back. Cohan never should have fired him.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:36 am
Well, new ownership, so I guess they could bring him back.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 pm
Fitz must have a man-crush on Ellis or something because he pumps him up like he's a star player and he can't do no wrong. One time, Ellis got caught in the corner and tried to dribble out of it, then dribbled it off his leg out of bounds. Fitz blamed his team mates for not coming to help him out by "making themselves available." Thats why I love when the Warriors on national TV so I don't have to listen to this fool. I like Barnett though. They should hire Tom Tolbert as Barnett's partner.

Return to Warriors Basketball