NBA Legends Draft - DONE

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 am
8th ave wrote:i noticed that fine is back... migya wont you shoot him a pm and see if he could help us out

Well pointed out 8th. Fine would be a great replacement if he wants in. I'll pm him soon

Site Admin
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 am
How should we handle autopicking? should we take a generic NBA top 100 list from some where and just go about it the same way we did in the NBA fantasy leagues?

» Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 am
I am going to make an executive decision. We should just take him out from the competition. Looking at his profile, I see he hasn't visited the site since June 16 (7 days ago). Even if we auto picked, we would be dealing with a long delay.

Can we do this competition with 7 people?

All Star
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 am
I don't see why not...

All Star
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 am
Migya asked me to take over for the absentee chump. And I don't mind exposing how little I know about basketball history.

Imma take Magic Johnson.

Site Admin
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 am
fine wrote:Migya asked me to take over for the absentee chump. And I don't mind exposing how little I know about basketball history.

Imma take Magic Johnson.

I lol'd

Franchise Player
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 pm
finally... My pick

leaving Wilt on the board and taking a guy who averaged a triple double during the first 4 years of his career.

Ladies and gentlemen... Put your hands together for Oscar Robertson.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Well done fine for being in this and now we can get this going.

I pick Larry Bird

» Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 pm
I am taking the greatest offensive force in NBA History: Wilt Chamberlian.

What a steal at number 5!

All Star
» Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I am taking the greatest offensive force in NBA History: Wilt Chamberlian.

Well I will go with another great scoring center, the 6 time NBA MVP and NBA all tiem scoring leader, 5 time all defensive team, (and much more): Kareem Abdul-Jabar.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I am taking the greatest offensive force in NBA History: Wilt Chamberlian.

In all previous Legends Draft Chamberlain went second everytime. I thought about him, but I see fewer great SFs than Centers alltime, so Bird was a smart choice.

Well picked though and if you hadn't have picked Wilt it would have been strange

Franchise Player
» Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 am
migya wrote:

In all previous Legends Draft Chamberlain went second everytime. I thought about him, but I see fewer great SFs than Centers alltime, so Bird was a smart choice.

Well picked though and if you hadn't have picked Wilt it would have been strange

He's the first warrior off the board too..

Site Admin
» Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 pm
IMO, the 3rd greatest big of all time - behind the 2 already taken...

All Star
» Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 pm
i have a question... if i draft 2 centers, would i be able to start one of them at pf?

All Star
» Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 pm
or would i have to pick a coach that would likely to do so?