So.. how 'bout that Udoh guy?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 am
This guy is looking pretty promising. I love his in-the-paint presence. I always cringe when he takes a shot, (Im sure everyone does with our rookies... Every year.) but boy, does this guy have some game. Last night in the fourth he was feeling it and you could see. A block on one end, and iirc, he came back on the other end with a hook. I'm starting to like this pick. He's a great shot blocker, and he has a post game. With confidence, experience, and more minutes from Smart, I think he can do a lot for this team.

I'd like to see him buff up though. I wanna see a Howard type body on this guy. Haha.

All Star
» Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:33 pm
his post moves look promising, but I don't like how he runs though.

All Star
» Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm
second GSW Hoops, he seems very...uncoordinated? unbuilt for running? kinda like how Biedrins dived for the ball last game, just didn't look right...

but hey, who cares about looks.

Rookie
» Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:13 pm
He played great D tonight, he shut down a lot of the Suns fast breaks in garbage time, lol.

All Star
» Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 pm
Runs like his shoes are 8 sizes too big ... somethings off there... but yeah theres no denying his defensive ability. Once he gets some experience we might have ourselves a defensive stopper.