Amundson looking a keeper

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm
Does Amundson look like a real keeper and possible core player? He did well last game and I thought he always had the skill set to be important here. but what do you all think of him here

All Star
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm
weak hands, just like biedrins...multiple incidents last game when they get a rebound, and it gets knocked out...

otherwise, love his hustle

All Star
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:11 pm
just a pure hustle player.... no talent at all...

All Star
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm
I don't think he is long term... unless he stays a minimum salary guy. He is kind of like a Mark Madsen guy, who can stay around the league because he is a big who can run and play hard, but not a lot of talent.

He is still too small for what I think is needed for good interior defense and rebounding. If we get another big in the draft then he would be a third stringer next year.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm
Sounds like he's a good backup, energy guy that can come in and help create a run

Rookie
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm
Reminds me of Joel Anthony. But depending on the future teams he will be a bench warmer and will only get minutes when injuries occur.

Rookie
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 pm
He should not and hopefully never will be a starter. We would be dumb to get rid of a guy who puts it all out on the floor every night though, even if he isn't that talented.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm
Definitely a morale booster...a lot like Matt Barnes except without the passing and shooting ability. Can always count on a high five from him coming back to the bench.

Franchise Player
» Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:39 am
He is like the Brian Cardinal of this team & not with the 6 year 37 million dollar payroll when he quit the Warriors as a role player to join Jerry West Grizzles in the middle of the last decade.