Warriors trade wishlist/radar

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... 482&spln=1

Anyone of these players would be a dream come true.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm
I am a Warrior fun for more than 25 years. All this time i dream of an Mutombo kind defensive center and an Kemp like dunking PF for this team. I guess dreams are just dreams.

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior
Role Player
Poster Credit: 13
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm
Contracts of Deng or Iggy would destroy our cap flexibility as both teams would probably be interested in our expiring contracts. Plus would likely cost Dorrell and Udoh if neither Curry nor Monta were involved. I know all these players would be upgrades, but I would rather make a push for Battier in the offseason as he is a better fit and wouldn't cost 2 good role players.
Get Money. Get Paid.
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm
Dr. Spaceman wrote:Contracts of Deng or Iggy would destroy our cap flexibility as both teams would probably be interested in our expiring contracts. Plus would likely cost Dorrell and Udoh if neither Curry nor Monta were involved. I know all these players would be upgrades, but I would rather make a push for Battier in the offseason as he is a better fit and wouldn't cost 2 good role players.

Battier off the bench would be a nice addition. However I wouldn't want to spend that much on him, so you could still get Iggy and sign Battier with the mid level exception... depending on CBA rule changes i guess.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:
Dr. Spaceman wrote:Contracts of Deng or Iggy would destroy our cap flexibility as both teams would probably be interested in our expiring contracts. Plus would likely cost Dorrell and Udoh if neither Curry nor Monta were involved. I know all these players would be upgrades, but I would rather make a push for Battier in the offseason as he is a better fit and wouldn't cost 2 good role players.

Battier off the bench would be a nice addition. However I wouldn't want to spend that much on him, so you could still get Iggy and sign Battier with the mid level exception... depending on CBA rule changes i guess.

That would be a sick lineup:

Curry/Ellis/Iggy/Lee/Beans
Lin or Law/ Battier/Wright/Lou or Rookie/Udoh

That means you would have to get Iggy for expiring of Gad or Vlad Rad plus Bell or B. Wright. And probably even have to throw in a second round pick or two. Not sure that is enough for 76ers to get rid of him, even if his contract is undesireable. Maybe if you include williams, who has been playing a little bit better.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:49 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:

That would be a sick lineup:

Curry/Ellis/Iggy/Lee/Beans
Lin or Law/ Battier/Wright/Lou or Rookie/Udoh

That means you would have to get Iggy for expiring of Gad or Vlad Rad plus Bell or B. Wright. And probably even have to throw in a second round pick or two. Not sure that is enough for 76ers to get rid of him, even if his contract is undesireable. Maybe if you include williams, who has been playing a little bit better.

interior D lacking....maybe get that with next draft pick? develop Udoh?
~LilBallerx~

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:

Battier doesn't do too much anymore. I don't think he is worth even the MLE, maybe 3 million a year. He is definately viable and plays defense, so would be a need here.

I've always liked Iguodala, but he isn't doing a whole lot really, just allstar caliber at best. He is tall and a good defender, so I would trade Monta for him, but the 76ers would have to give more and I don't really know what else they have that would improve the team at all. I'd pass with trading with them actually

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 pm
Ellis B.Wright and a second round pick

For

Lou Will and Iggy
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 am
MiamiFanSince03 wrote:Ellis B.Wright and a second round pick

For

Lou Will and Iggy

is this a joke?

our guards arent the problem, it's the center. we need to either move beans or use his expiring contract to sign a quality big. we're suffering right now because of our shitty track record in the draft when it comes to bigs.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 am
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=4v5o5cn
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 am
How would we get any better if we would trade both Lee and Biedrins? We would have just fill one of those spots with Favors, and would still need a big one, and we wouldn't have Ellis now.

Don't like it at all.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 am
And if we were to trade for someone, or get some center after the season ends, wouldn't it be good to look in the direction of Boston or Dallas? I'm thinking of Kendrick Perkins, or either Tyson Chandler or Brandon Haywood.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 am
You don't want to lose a big man and not replace him. AB is not doing well, trade him, but get a better Center in return, that's a must one way or the other. If you have to trade another player with AB who is better than the second player you get in return, that's alright as long as you can see that you are not losing anything overall in the trade

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
MiamiFanSince03 wrote:Ellis B.Wright and a second round pick

For

Lou Will and Iggy

is this a joke?

our guards arent the problem, it's the center. we need to either move beans or use his expiring contract to sign a quality big. we're suffering right now because of our shitty track record in the draft when it comes to bigs.

biedrins isnt an expirer.... he's signed throughout 2013 and has a player option as well
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 pm
iggy wants to go to a contender team... obviously warriors is far from being a contender team. we finally waited monte and curry to have good chem.. now they r doing great together and yal wanna trade him?? fkin dumb f4gs
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball