DUMB TEAM

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm
This has got to be the dumbest, softest team in the world. The stupid touch fouls and fouling 3 point shooters over and over again is rediculus. The biggest offender is that chump from New York, David soft-ass Lee. Keith Smart should be fired immediately. He can't coach at all. He's a grat interview but a stupid Coach. Monta is all instinct and no brain cells. Biedrins is just atupid and soft. Radmonovich is retarted. This game against the Hornets was the worst lost of the year. Plain and simple. I'm speeclist. I hate this punk-ass team. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am
vs the Bobcats the whole team blew the 16pt lead but Monta Ellis could've sealed the game if he makes both FT's....dude ain't clutch

any1 else notice Monta's body language throughout the game was one of a pouting child? this is the guy that's supposedly "the franchise??" dude has scoring talent but baller-wise, I don't see him as a franchise player or someone who has the intangibles of a leader.
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 am
~LilBallerx~

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm
Last nights game drove me to drink... A LOT!
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 pm
the game went over 208 1/2 and i lost a lot of fukking money..... bullshit.... it really was....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 pm
Keith Smart is the Mike Singletary of the NBA.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:55 pm
The Coooach wrote:Keith Smart is the Mike Singletary of the NBA.

Please, don't say that. That would be too much for me...

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:32 pm
rockyBeli wrote:vs the Bobcats the whole team blew the 16pt lead but Monta Ellis could've sealed the game if he makes both FT's....dude ain't clutch

any1 else notice Monta's body language throughout the game was one of a pouting child? this is the guy that's supposedly "the franchise??" dude has scoring talent but baller-wise, I don't see him as a franchise player or someone who has the intangibles of a leader.

i wouldnt go there.. anybody who's watched monta his whole career will tell you his body language this year has been night and day. even his interviews are completely different.. as far as being clutch, ok he missed a FT, but he's increased his FT shooting 8% from 74% to 82% in the last month or whatever. That is a huge leap. blaming monta on the charlotte loss would be ignorant, yeah, he didnt have his usual game, but how about getting a rebound when it really mattered?

i do agree that there has been too many dumb fouls.. kwame brown shoots 50% from the line. i get it, catch 22, go for the strip or let him get a layup, but when he gets both opportunities, its not right, time and time again. just goes to show that the Warriors are extemely unathletic and very undersized. well duh anybody could have told you that... i just hope lacob will do something about this..
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm
D lee is a total joke as a defender...
This season is not a flop.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am
loyaltyisacurse wrote:D lee is a total joke as a defender...

We knew that before getting him.

Giving ARand, Azu and Turiaf for Lee was giving probably the three best defenders on the team for a rebounder who can score a fair bit. Wrong move to me

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm
migya wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:D lee is a total joke as a defender...

We knew that before getting him.

Giving ARand, Azu and Turiaf for Lee was giving probably the three best defenders on the team for a rebounder who can score a fair bit. Wrong move to me

I was on the Al Jeff bandwagon because of his better true post game and ability to play center (giving us flexibiity to trade Biedrins). but I think getting Lee was a pretty good move and a good one at the time (unless AR turns out to be KG). we gave up 3 oft injured bench players for a former allstar PF...coulda done worse. as far as what's good for the team & team balance, this team needs help on D. I don't know if that's playing Udoh more or going zone like the Suns did or breaking up the Curry Ellis soft D backcourt?

Return to Warriors Basketball