Lacob and his recent interviews

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 am
how about an owner who is half as smart basketball wise as your coach? makes a fine combination.
what i have in mind is that he spoke of being in a position to trade anyone, including ellis and curry, if the right deal comes along. the point is - there are not many players of the caliber of ellis and curry. it's a terrible thing to trade anyone of them for some mediocracy. who he might have in mind? paul? whom else? i don't know, NEITHER does he. it's just ''who's me'' type of thing.
what he doesn't have in mind is that going into public with such statements will and do hurt the players of your OWN team. this is not a chat ***** talk show. you don't have to talk how you feel and so on. you should be an owner and let basketball decisions AND talks be done by basketball people. and you, joe frickin lacob, can't decide the talent of curry. kid's been struggling because our great smart coach can't use him properly.
i personally think our owners, as media personalities, suck. they don't talk smart, but talk a lot. i only hope that the fact that there is group of owners will not let any egos of ownership destroy this team. and, yes, our team, talent wise (in five starting positions), is not that bad, and if you're a serious about winning, share some cash and get stronger bench plus some talent in the offseason's free agency. and cut the crap as if you know something about basketball, except for some banalities like 'defense and beef'.
(it's not very intelligent post, i admit, i have a hangover and hate seeing smart mismanaging this team coaching wise, and our owner being piussy lips doesn't help, BUT i had to say this)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 pm
yie yie y-yie
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 pm
gaga_warioz wrote:yie yie y-yie

LOL =D> =D> =D> =D>
~LilBallerx~

Return to Warriors Basketball