Zach Randolph

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 am
8th ave wrote:i wonder if memphis would take lee for randolph...

I think Lee is a slightly better fit here and he is younger. Defense isn't much different between the two I think

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 am
migya wrote:

I think Lee is a slightly better fit here and he is younger. Defense isn't much different between the two I think

Not me. Randolph is a much better player and a lot more respected around the league.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm
The Coooach wrote:
migya wrote:

Not me. Randolph is a much better player and a lot more respected around the league.

the way i see it, lee isn't working out here... i'm not saying he isn't playing well because i think he is, but the team isn't winning... so if we trade for randolph we could see how if it will work out for us, and if it doesn't we could choose not to extend him... i do see how that might be a little risky because if we don't decide to extend randolph we bascially received nothing but cap room... but for what it's worth, it does give us some flexibility in terms of getting a free agent or trading for a bigger and long term contract...

i dunno... with all that said the chances of memphis doing probably isnt high at all...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm
8th ave wrote:
The Coooach wrote:
migya wrote:

the way i see it, lee isn't working out here... i'm not saying he isn't playing well because i think he is, but the team isn't winning... so if we trade for randolph we could see how if it will work out for us, and if it doesn't we could choose not to extend him... i do see how that might be a little risky because if we don't decide to extend randolph we bascially received nothing but cap room... but for what it's worth, it does give us some flexibility in terms of getting a free agent or trading for a bigger and long term contract...

i dunno... with all that said the chances of memphis doing probably isnt high at all...

It is working... soft of I think there like 19-19 when he plays but 1-8 when he doesn't. There a 500 team when he plays anything over that is exceeding this teams limits as of right now
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball