Zach Randolph

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21741
» Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 am
8th ave wrote:i wonder if memphis would take lee for randolph...



I think Lee is a slightly better fit here and he is younger. Defense isn't much different between the two I think

All Star
Posts: 2956
» Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 am
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:i wonder if memphis would take lee for randolph...



I think Lee is a slightly better fit here and he is younger. Defense isn't much different between the two I think



Not me. Randolph is a much better player and a lot more respected around the league.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm
The Coooach wrote:
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:i wonder if memphis would take lee for randolph...



I think Lee is a slightly better fit here and he is younger. Defense isn't much different between the two I think



Not me. Randolph is a much better player and a lot more respected around the league.


the way i see it, lee isn't working out here... i'm not saying he isn't playing well because i think he is, but the team isn't winning... so if we trade for randolph we could see how if it will work out for us, and if it doesn't we could choose not to extend him... i do see how that might be a little risky because if we don't decide to extend randolph we bascially received nothing but cap room... but for what it's worth, it does give us some flexibility in terms of getting a free agent or trading for a bigger and long term contract...

i dunno... with all that said the chances of memphis doing probably isnt high at all...
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 23
» Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm
8th ave wrote:
The Coooach wrote:
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:i wonder if memphis would take lee for randolph...



I think Lee is a slightly better fit here and he is younger. Defense isn't much different between the two I think



Not me. Randolph is a much better player and a lot more respected around the league.


the way i see it, lee isn't working out here... i'm not saying he isn't playing well because i think he is, but the team isn't winning... so if we trade for randolph we could see how if it will work out for us, and if it doesn't we could choose not to extend him... i do see how that might be a little risky because if we don't decide to extend randolph we bascially received nothing but cap room... but for what it's worth, it does give us some flexibility in terms of getting a free agent or trading for a bigger and long term contract...

i dunno... with all that said the chances of memphis doing probably isnt high at all...


It is working... soft of I think there like 19-19 when he plays but 1-8 when he doesn't. There a 500 team when he plays anything over that is exceeding this teams limits as of right now

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests