Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm
I agree with JREED about Nelly

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am
martin wrote:
The Coooach wrote:
martin wrote:coach, 'no' is spelled like that, not 'know'. relax, dude. yes, he makes one or two brainfarts in the game, but overall he's been good lately and possitives outweighs negatives. again, zero of us here, were in the 'dumb pietrus' bandwagon - most of them left this board, certainly guybrush was not here when pietrus was dumbed on.
you should leave your racism induced sensitivities outside this board, none of us are racist. and i was saying that vlad sucks and should be off the floor before he hit sac three and started to get things going for him.
that foul, well, i wouldn't call that a foul in true sense. refs like building tension and whistling breathers at the end of close games. it's show. yes it is dumb by design of the show, like that monta foul last year on j.r. smith, but none of them were true fouls. i would blame that on refs, and players less. since it hard not to try and defend at the end.

Ok Martin. First and foremost. I type so fast some time that I will mispell a word or two. So I really don't need you to be my English teacher. Secondly, I was not saying it to be racist. That thoght never crossed my mind. I was just thinking about how poor Pietrus weas persecuted when he was here. Like Vlad. pietrus did a lot of really good things here but his faults were always mentioned. Thirdly, i agree that most of the people that trashed Pietrus are no longer here. Thank God. You are wrong my friend for bringing in the racist stuff. That thought never crossed my mind. I was just trying to point out how a vet like Vlad is still making rookie mistakes.

no hard feelings, coach, let's say i'm being humorous about your 'know' for 'no' - it was very often mispelled in your last posts, i assumed you were mad, so, i'm not being a teacher here, just a little teasing :)

as for racial, maybe i misremember something, i have no desire to go and check years old posts, but it kinda lingers accross my mind, that it had something to do with race as to why people would pick out pietrus for his mistakes adn call him blatantly dumb. hey, pietrus was a good scrabble (?) player and fun. i guess sense of humour is a big part of overall intelligence.

as you see, we no longer pickout on mistakes of players' (curry's made fair amount of them this year) here. we enjoy the positive, god nos ( :wink: ) we suffered enough. let's enjoy some better things that happened on the court.

I agree, agree, agree. I guess I was just shocked. BTW, who is DeAndre Jordan and where did he come from? That guy is a monster. He's big, quick, and ferocious. I would hate to see him dunk on Brandon Wright. :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm
yesterday game, besides apparent apathy of our players, was a stigma on smart's coaching - curry on gordon is wrong, ellis on baron as well. should've switched. curry could guard slower baron better than quick gordon, where he doesn't need to rely on athleticism, but smarts. he killed curry's confidence, plus sitting him for so long, it seems that curry is not being floor general in smarts system. sadly.
secondly, udoh was a plus in our little run. should have used him more. at least try him on blake griffin.
our bigs are out of offense for most time. high picks after high picks, no rolls whatsoever. lee, at least, seems really underused.
we are not and cannot be defensive team. simply too soft. without offensive rhythm and creativity for mismatches, there's no way we can do anything.
this is not a defensive roster matching straight up. especially with big teams like clippers, who are big at every position.
this game was lost in general headquarters before it really took place.
i hope for more activity and other game plan on our next meeting, otherwise, the result will be quite the same.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm
martin wrote:yesterday game, besides apparent apathy of our players, was a stigma on smart's coaching - curry on gordon is wrong, ellis on baron as well. should've switched. curry could guard slower baron better than quick gordon, where he doesn't need to rely on athleticism, but smarts. he killed curry's confidence, plus sitting him for so long, it seems that curry is not being floor general in smarts system. sadly.
secondly, udoh was a plus in our little run. should have used him more. at least try him on blake griffin.
our bigs are out of offense for most time. high picks after high picks, no rolls whatsoever. lee, at least, seems really underused.
we are not and cannot be defensive team. simply too soft. without offensive rhythm and creativity for mismatches, there's no way we can do anything.
this is not a defensive roster matching straight up. especially with big teams like clippers, who are big at every position.
this game was lost in general headquarters before it really took place.
i hope for more activity and other game plan on our next meeting, otherwise, the result will be quite the same.

I pretty much agree with you. Simply put, our bigs are not very atheltic. Their bigs jump quicker, faster, and higher than our bigs. Yes Udoh and Wright should have played more to help counter act the athleticism.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball