Tired of Biedrins

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 am
Spare me the irony Coooach. I don't remember ever using it on you.

A good PG will make everybody better not only Biendris. How many times would you make a move to the basket knowing that no one bother's until you stop doing it? Smart at some point kept Biendris, Monta and Curry after practice and sowed them how to pass him the ball. That mean's that your coach agree with me. He also see the problem.

My point is not how to make Biendris better. I don't care for him, i care for the Warriors. But for the time being i don't have anybody else and i have to take what i can from him until i get an other center. I want the new owner to build a new team with one goal only, to win Championships. And you can't do that with a PG making 5.5 a/G and at the same time not playing defense. Everybody in the league as i read say that Curry is a great talent but they don't know if he will ever be a good playmaker. They are saying, not me, that he belongs in a long list of players that turned to PG in the NBA because they were too short to play SG. Problem is that PG is the hardest position to learn and it need's time. Ok maybe he can make it some time, that's why i am not sure. But if the right trades can be made i would prefer not to wait or take any chances. Anyway time will tell as always.

Mullin is the Ultimate Warrior
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 pm
He's out with an ankle sprain for the road trip...bad for him, good for us.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:He's out with an ankle sprain for the road trip...bad for him, good for us.

He was playing very well in that Dallas game vs Chandler. He would have gone for a double double if he didn't tweak his ankle.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:17 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:He's out with an ankle sprain for the road trip...bad for him, good for us.

He was playing very well in that Dallas game vs Chandler. He would have gone for a double double if he didn't tweak his ankle.

Yeah, true...but totally inconsistent...need someone who can get fouled and shoot a free throw...although Udoh wasn't looking too good at the line either.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball