Dorell Wright

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:36 pm
Hey guys, not sure if this should go here or in the off topic board, but feel free to move it if it doesn't belong here.

I just stumbled across your message board today and thought you guys might be interested in meeting Dorell Wright and getting his autograph tomorrow.

He's doing a signing at Sports Gallery in downtown Walnut Creek (1539 North Main St Walnut Creek, Ca 94596) from 4-5 PM tomorrow, December 11th. Tickets are $20 and he'll sign whatever you bring in and if you bring a camera with you it shouldn't be a problem getting your picture with him. The signings are a lot of fun.

Here's a link to a page with all of the info:

http://www.sportsgalleryweb.com/dorell.htm

Thanks!

Rookie
» Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:31 am
Dorell has been on fire lately. He looks like a great FA pick-up at this point.

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 am
BigTron wrote:Dorell has been on fire lately. He looks like a great FA pick-up at this point.

Agreed. I thought he was quite garbage, but he has done what Azu basically did and is a surprise

Founder
» Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 am
He was amazing last night. Great catch and shoot 3 guy. When he has to create his own shot he seems to struggle a bit, and he is prone to the occasional bonehead play, but that being said he has been a great pickup this year, especially for the price. Good give Riley credit for this one.

Rookie
» Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:36 pm
SF is the only position on the floor where we've got above average length..Lacob's puppet really needs to focus on bringing in taller/bigger/longer players who can compliment our shrimp backcourt and DLee.

All Star
» Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 am
He's much better than Jonas Jerebko!

All Star
» Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm
fine wrote:He's much better than Jonas Jerebko!

Agreed, but I would like to have Jerebko as a backup SF.