Effect of Monta's Injury...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 am
Yeah it just looked like a awkward landing...

how many times have you seen the kid put his body on the line only to think as he walks away that he's lucky he avoided serious injury.

I honestly think that a way to save on cleaning costs at the Oracle that the management should just attach mopheads to his uniform cause there's so many times where he'll take it to the basket on a big nethandeal like Louis Scola or Dwight Howard makes some bump contact in mid air and he would go slideing down the baseline... He's a true warrior!!

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 am
Not been a huge monta fan during his career (mostly the past two seasons), as he seemed to be inconsistent and seem to not take things seriously. However, he has been great this year, and his numbers seem to mean something this time (versus before when it felt he was just getting stats). Hope he recovers well and continues to lead our team into victory.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 am
Wow, its amazing there are fans that still blame the players for the meltdown with Nellie ... when your coach throws his GM under the bus ... gets a major contract (2nd largest after Phil Jackson and 11 rings) after one playoff appearance .... gee I wonder why the players play like crap and a me first attitude. There was so much turmoil under Nellie, its not worth repeating but looking at Dunleavy, Bellinelli flourish with other systems ... tells you coaching may of influenced the underperformance of Ellis. On the other hand, we got DLee long term, Curry long term, and most likely Biedrins (or BW) at center long term because realistically Gasoft type trades happen once every 30 years (us landing a top center) and only for the Fakers. With Smart delivering wins and a brief lockout (who knows if it can last a season) we may a consistent roster for 3-4 years.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am
I kind of hope the rest Monta tonight just to be safe, he is way to valuable to our season IMO but I think it says a lot about Monta's hear that he wants to be out there so bad. I guess he is the anti Gilbert Areanas lol.
Cohan and Nelly are gone!!!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:49 pm
He seems to be doing well (or so he says)...he's still young so his body can definitely take a beating. I guess it's up to him on how he feels. I think he'll play tonight and be alright.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Monta probably saw footage of Jennings lighting up the Knicks and wants some of that atrocious D to keep his scoring title hopes alive. Most gamers want to play, its coaches that need to look for the teams best interest.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball