What a difference David Lee makes!!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm
UPDATE: David Lee is flying to the Bay Area today and will have surgery tonight on his left elbow. Dr. Frank Chen will perform the surgery at the Fremont Surgery Center to clean out the infected laceration. He is out for Saturday’s game at Milwaukee.

After cracking the teeth of New York Knicks forward Wilson Chandler with the inside of his left elbow, Lee’s health has gone down hill. He wrapped the gash with tape, three times over, and that didn’t stop the bleeding. He went to the emergency room the next morning and was pumped with antibiotics. Still, his left elbow was super swollen and discolored. He couldn’t even straighten it out.

As it turns out, according to sources, his elbow is infected after all and he is expected to miss two weeks — FoxSports.com’s Jeff Goodman first reported. He is definitely out for Saturday’s game at Milwaukee, I’m told.

The team hasn’t said officially how long Lee is out. Almost assuredly that will be determined after the surgery.

:banghead:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:05 pm
how about 'all rule creating' stern makes one that everyone should have mouthpieces in a game
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:09 pm
i just read about the surgery. Not good, considering how valuable Lee is! No Lee, no Udoh and no Amundson. Damn we are stuck with 190 lbs of Brendan Wright who was MANDHANDLED by Taj Gibson... TAJ EFFING GIBSON.

Well we def will see lots of B Wright and Vlad now... makes me SICK
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 pm
Just read that Lee went back to the hospital last night... not good.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball