Dorell Wright!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 am
My boy Dorell Wright playing well, you guys are lucky to have him. Do you guys think he'll continue to play a little like this? I've always seen him as a Tracy Mcgrady kind of player, but ever since he got injured hes been playing like Odom. Anyways lol don't bash me that im a heat fan, Warriors my second favorite team

Franchise Player
» Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 am
MiamiFanSince03 wrote:My boy Dorell Wright playing well, you guys are lucky to have him. Do you guys think he'll continue to play a little like this? I've always seen him as a Tracy Mcgrady kind of player, but ever since he got injured hes been playing like Odom. Anyways lol don't bash me that im a heat fan, Warriors my second favorite team

His going to shine in this system if he keeps making those open 3's.

He's real diverse, can knock down those open jumpers, hit the glass, drive and dish etc.

Lebron going to the HEAT might of been the best thing for him... Probably had a super big offseason and we now just seeing the resullts.

Rookie
» Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 am
PAWNO wrote:
MiamiFanSince03 wrote:My boy Dorell Wright playing well, you guys are lucky to have him. Do you guys think he'll continue to play a little like this? I've always seen him as a Tracy Mcgrady kind of player, but ever since he got injured hes been playing like Odom. Anyways lol don't bash me that im a heat fan, Warriors my second favorite team

His going to shine in this system if he keeps making those open 3's.

He's real diverse, can knock down those open jumpers, hit the glass, drive and dish etc.

Lebron going to the HEAT might of been the best thing for him... Probably had a super big offseason and we now just seeing the resullts.

Yea I didn't really expect Lebron to "take his talents to South Beach" lol but if he really wants to win he came to the right place. Anyways Dorell has vastly improved his game from his rookie year even with little to none playing time for most of his career. When he first came in to the league he was just an athletic freak, but couldn't hit a jump shot. But now he can play point forward, shoot the 3 ball, and pass. But his blocks, dunks and rebounds were better before

Role Player
» Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 am
He was a stud lad night! And how about Monta dishing the ball out! Hope Curry is ok

Rookie
» Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 am
CurryFlurry wrote:He was a stud lad night! And how about Monta dishing the ball out! Hope Curry is ok

Yea I was kind of freighted when he got hurt, he's a big part of the team.

All Star
» Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
I have been really impressed with Wright over the first 2 games of the season. Last nights game was just a bone-fest, but he looked great in the 2 home games. He can put the ball on the floor, shoot it, rebound and distribute. I was really looking forward to seeing him on the floor, but he has exceeded my expectations.

Rookie
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:50 am
Another great game by my man Dorello!!!!!! 25 points 6 rebounds 2 steals and 2 blocks going 7-13 from downtown!!!!!!!!! This boy is going crazy!

Rookie
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 am
Pleasant surprise. When the trade happened, I was just happy we were getting a real small forward that could play defense. Now, we have a shooter as well.

Rookie
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 am
He seems to be one of the most well-rounded players I've seen.The Warriors just don't find deals like this.He's the kind of guy that does more than score,he improves many aspects of the team.I'm really happy he's here.

» Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:33 am
I thought he would be good. I knew he's an athletic freak, and that if given more chance than that in Miami, he could prove that he's a valuable player to have...but, honestly, I wasn't expecting this good of a shooter.

Thank god that for once we got more out of a player that we got, than we were hoping for.

All Star
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:54 am
I thought the Ws had 3 superior players, but now they have 4. Wright is impressive at both ends of the court, and gets rebounds as well!

Site Admin
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am
Yeah, I like pretty much everything about this guy. I think is an excellent fit and fills needs.

Role Player
» Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:52 pm
How on Earth did Wright only average 7 points or so in Miami? I guess playing time, how do you not get a player as talented as he is on the court more?