[VIDEO] #TweediaDay ft. Monta, Stephen, Jeremy, Dorell, Vlad

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Tweedia Day 2010: So Fresh, So Ready - Warriors Media Day exclusive by SHAUN TAI Films | @shaun_tai

Key highlights: Andris clownin' Dorell, Stephen dressed as Santa, Vlad smiling...

Peace.
-t

All Star
» Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Awesome video :D !!
Thanks for sharing it =D>

Role Player
» Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Of course GSW Hoops Fan... all outta #GSWarriors love!

» Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 am
Great video, it's nice to see players off the field, looking like they're having fun...looks good. Hopefully we'll have fun watching the games.

Thans for sharing, EmceeT.

Founder
» Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 am
Cool video, thanks for posting!

» Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 am
EmceeT... I am jealous of your life man... I remember when you were able to interview Randolph a couple years back, I thought that was pretty cool... but going to media day had to be a lot more fun.

Keep up the good work, bro!

Rookie
» Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 am
Great feel.I think we have a team.I think we're gonna shock some teams if we stay healthy.Good size,good shooters,defense,youth,chemistry,a players coach,good passers.And don't diss on Vlad he was hurt last year.He's a versatile,well-rounded player.I hope he gets a chance to show the haters wrong.I think everyone on this team can contribute.

Role Player
» Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:27 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:EmceeT... I am jealous of your life man... I remember when you were able to interview Randolph a couple years back, I thought that was pretty cool... but going to media day had to be a lot more fun.

Keep up the good work, bro!

Mr. Crackerz, I really appreciate the kind words - my main goal is to show another side of the Warriors. Randolph did end up being "The Last Hope", the remaining piece of the era prior.

It was cool getting behind the scenes access, but media day was more work than play. #-o

Role Player
» Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 am
D Luva wrote:Great feel.I think we have a team.I think we're gonna shock some teams if we stay healthy.Good size,good shooters,defense,youth,chemistry,a players coach,good passers.And don't diss on Vlad he was hurt last year.He's a versatile,well-rounded player.I hope he gets a chance to show the haters wrong.I think everyone on this team can contribute.

Vlad was very cool... a seasoned NBA vet for sure.

All Star
» Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 am
dang, good vid man!
It's hard not like Wright lol
IMO Wright, Carney, and Williams are gonna shock many teams with some crazy off the bench nights