Curry Sprains Ankle at USA Practice

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm
Warriors guard Stephen Curry sprained his left ankle Wednesday at Team USA's practice.

The injury looked bad initially, but it was described as minor later.

Curry landed on a teammate's foot during a scrimmage and immediately went down.

Team USA's athletic trainers later told the coaching staff there was no structural damage to the ankle.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1027
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm
...
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 10
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 pm
At least he got injured playing and not riding a stupid moped. I hope he will be ready for training camp.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm
Gonna pretend I never saw this thread and go on with my day.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 708
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Gonna pretend I never saw this thread and go on with my day.


:mrgreen:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 708
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:16 pm
fire Rowell/Nellie and the training staff John Murray/Tom Abdenour now...who's with me
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm
rockyBeli wrote:fire Rowell/Nellie and the training staff John Murray/Tom Abdenour now...who's with me


he hasn't been with our training staff for months lol they have 0 effect on THIS injury

they still need to be fired tho

Rookie
Posts: 18
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm
Not that he had anything to do with this,but I have a friend who is a physical therapist and has worked a bit with Abdenour.According to her he's not very sharp.I often wish I hadn't heard this,especially the last 2 seasons and this summer.Git him out.

All Star
Posts: 3177
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 pm
That would be an obvious blow, good thing its only minor.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 773
» Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 pm
Fan-Freaking-FVKCing-Tastic! WTF is wrong with this team and injuries!? :banghead: :banghead:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1119
» Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm
Quick observation: This injury, D. Lee's Injury, and probably even Ekpe's, had nothing to do with our training staff.

Neither did Raja Bell's, or Vlad Rads, as they came here already with existing ailments.

...

Hence this all boils down to there is a FREAKING CURSE!!!

W- Waiting
A - around
R - resting,
R - reason:
I - INJURED.
O - Oh well,
R - Returning to
S - Seracyuse for lottery spot

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:Quick observation: This injury, D. Lee's Injury, and probably even Ekpe's, had nothing to do with our training staff.

Neither did Raja Bell's, or Vlad Rads, as they came here already with existing ailments.

...

Hence this all boils down to there is a FREAKING CURSE!!!

W- Waiting
A - around
R - resting,
R - reason:
I - INJURED.
O - Oh well,
R - Returning to
S - Seracyuse for lottery spot

:D This summarizes the past two decades for this team in a nutshell.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 pm
Good news.
Warriors guard Stephen Curry returned to practice with Team USA on Friday just two days after spraining his ankle.

Curry says he's "80 percent" as the United States heads into weekend games with Lithuania and Spain.

Team USA will still cut one player and Curry wants to make the Aug. 28-Sept. 12 tournament in Turkey.

All Star
Posts: 1210
» Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:48 am
Hopefully he will get cut from the team and avoid further injury.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm
mullin17 wrote:Hopefully he will get cut from the team and avoid further injury.

It's probably between Curry and Gordon.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 28 guests