Welcome our 3rd moderator

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Founder
Posts: 2213
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 pm
I would like to announce that Mr. Crackerz and Guybrush have agreed to come on as moderators for the site. Both have come highly recommended and are quality posters on this board. I received more nominations and suggestions than I expected, and there were many viable candidates. We will also be announcing a third moderator shortly, that is still being finalized.

Please join me in welcoming Mr Crackerz and Guybrush as moderators, I am sure they will do a great job.

If you have any questions regarding any of the changes, please don't hesitate to PM me or email me at jeff@goldenstwarriors.com
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22133
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 pm
Crackerz has always been mature and civil and so is a great choice as a moderator.

Guybrush? Who is that

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Hello everyone. I just wanted to briefly introduce myself for all of those who might not really know me. I've been a member of this forum for about 5 years now and its been fun getting to know a bunch of cool people and I am looking forward to continuing to getting to know good people and talk warriors basketball on the main thread. You can find me on all the other threads as well, talking about all the other sports (especially football) , trade proposals, off-topic, and fantasy sports.

If you need anything or just wanna give me a holler, you can always PM me about whatever. Lets hope the dubs start winning under Lacob and win us a championship! GO WARRIORS :!:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm
Congrats Mr. C and Guybrush. Please take good care of this place... It is and will continue to be a great community. Once again, congrats!

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm
Suh-weet.

I like the mix of new and old and I can't wait to find out who is the 3rd mod. I hope contract negotiations go well!

(Migs, Guybrush is a newer member who resides in Belgrade. He has a picture of some cartoon dude as his avatar. That's all I know.)

Role Player
Posts: 420
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm
fine wrote:Suh-weet.

I like the mix of new and old and I can't wait to find out who is the 3rd mod. I hope contract negotiations go well!

(Migs, Guybrush is a newer member who resides in Belgrade. He has a picture of some cartoon dude as his avatar. That's all I know.)


His avatar is of Guybrush Threepwood, the main character in the Monkey Island computer game series, which are seriously awesome. That's all he needs to get the thumbs up from me =D>

As for Mr Crackerz, he's a very good choice, but he needs to spend more time working on his fantasy sports ability. Crackerz, I will reign supreme in the board league and in your own league :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:
His avatar is of Guybrush Threepwood, the main character in the Monkey Island computer game series, which are seriously awesome. That's all he needs to get the thumbs up from me =D>



And I've played that game - the Escape from Monkey Island one I believe. I knew I recognized him from somewhere.

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:As for Mr Crackerz, he's a very good choice, but he needs to spend more time working on his fantasy sports ability. Crackerz, I will reign supreme in the board league and in your own league :mrgreen:


Not happening! [-(

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 pm
Congrats guys, great choices.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 pm
Congrats and best of luck to the new mods. It's gonna be a challenge to keep improving this place day after day, but I'm sure they're up to the task. As Bada says, this is a great community and I'm sure the new mods will continue to develop it and make it even better.

So congrats, guys, and good luck!!!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 am
Congratulations to the new mods..........and to the one to come.

Good luck with everything.............youre going to need it. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 am
Congrats Crakerz! I know you will do a good job.
and to you too Guybrush.. you seem like a reasonable dude.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 pm
fine wrote:
aussiebiedrins wrote:
His avatar is of Guybrush Threepwood, the main character in the Monkey Island computer game series, which are seriously awesome. That's all he needs to get the thumbs up from me =D>



And I've played that game - the Escape from Monkey Island one I believe. I knew I recognized him from somewhere.


Ooh...was that by Sierra? Or am I thinking King's Quest and Space Quest (which are equally as awesome)?
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:53 pm
Oh, and by-the-way, congrats on the new moderator positions! If you guys need an editor or quality assurance specialist...I'm your man!

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 pm
thanks guys.

@knight... quality assurance specialist? Will you do a better job than Creed from the office?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests