WarriorsWorld TV exclusive interview with Tim Kawakami

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am
It's not even the whores questioning that bothers me anymore ... it's like ... be INTERESTED and INFORMED on what you are interviewing people about ... She obviously doesn't know sh*t. Seems like the cool girlfriend who can watch sports with you, but damn ... zero personality, zero originality, doesn't relate to sh*t ... completely BORING interviewer.

If anyone at WW is reading this, hire me mothafuka. Watch the ratings boost.

Rookie
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 pm
Beast Mode wrote:It's not even the whores questioning that bothers me anymore ... it's like ... be INTERESTED and INFORMED on what you are interviewing people about ... She obviously doesn't know sh*t. Seems like the cool girlfriend who can watch sports with you, but damn ... zero personality, zero originality, doesn't relate to sh*t ... completely BORING interviewer.

Gotta say calling her a "whore" is out of line. She might be a crap "reporter/interviewer"....but taking a shot like that just makes you look like a bitter misogynist.
And if you speak as intelligently as you type, I can bet this girl's job is safe for a good while...

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Maybe Vegi wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:It's not even the whores questioning that bothers me anymore ... it's like ... be INTERESTED and INFORMED on what you are interviewing people about ... She obviously doesn't know sh*t. Seems like the cool girlfriend who can watch sports with you, but damn ... zero personality, zero originality, doesn't relate to sh*t ... completely BORING interviewer.

Gotta say calling her a "whore" is out of line. She might be a crap "reporter/interviewer"....but taking a shot like that just makes you look like a bitter misogynist.
And if you speak as intelligently as you type, I can bet this girl's job is safe for a good while...

I'm obviously kidding Mr. Rightous. Tap on ya brakes.

And no, I don't write to STANDARD MLA format like most people do. I often write how I speak, which most people relate to. I keep it 1254, fuk 100. She just seems like she remembered the questions 10 minutes before the interview started. Even her comments sound like questions. Annoying. Bottom line; they need new interviewers. These above average semi-cute chicks are not cuttin' it.

All Star
» Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:13 pm
everybody needs to stop ripping on that chick, she did fine.

All Star
» Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 am
no ripping here.. tim k. did a commendable job answering her questions that came out "amateurish"... i've seen worse on csn bay area...