WE GOT JEREMY LIN

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:19 am
Man he looks raw in the good way... glad to us give him an offer

Rookie
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 am
Expect him to become an all star in first season? xD knowing that chinese vote for their players like crazy.

Role Player
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 am
The asian steve nash =) First thing i thought watching lin in the summer league was wow this guy would be a perfect back up at for the Dubs, They are gonna be exciting to watch again this year and hopefully make the playoffs 7th or 8th seed. This is good marketing for the Dubbs with the big asian population in the bay, I kinda like these new owners seems like they know what they are doing for now.

Starting Lineup
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am
Oh Wow. Start printing the playoff tickets now :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm
Wow.....what a nice move by W's....

probably new owner feel like in the heaven now...
imagine season ticket holder go sky rocket and all seat been occupied by asian people in the bay....
btw, he looks good to me.....

Go Jeremy Lin....The next Hall of Famer.... :agrue: :mrgreen:

Site Admin
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm
gaga_warioz wrote:Expect him to become an all star in first season? xD knowing that chinese vote for their players like crazy.

Yeah but he is Chinese-American so it wont be like Yao. He seems too rough to see much PT, but given our personnel and rampant injuries he'll probably average 34 mpg :|

Role Player
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 pm
JREED23 wrote:
gaga_warioz wrote:Expect him to become an all star in first season? xD knowing that chinese vote for their players like crazy.

Yeah but he is Chinese-American so it wont be like Yao. He seems too rough to see much PT, but given our personnel and rampant injuries he'll probably average 34 mpg :|

jeremy lin is vietnamese

Role Player
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 pm
mista240sx wrote:
JREED23 wrote:

jeremy lin is vietnamese

hes, Taiwanese, so basically hes Chinese American

Site Admin
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 pm
hellkiller wrote:
mista240sx wrote:
JREED23 wrote:

jeremy lin is vietnamese

hes, Taiwanese, so basically hes Chinese American
yeah that was the impression I was under... I tried researching it a little before I made that post as to not seem ignorant and Chinese is what I came up with...

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Lets just settle on Asian.

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:24 pm
All rook same.

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 pm
Exactly. Plus, if we just call him Asian, we aren't discriminating any specific Asian. It's like calling someone American instead of Californian.... everyones happy with American.

Site Admin
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:50 pm
Sounds good to me but I was responding to this post:

If his heritage is in fact Chinese, that makes a HUGE difference.

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Dang. Harvard? Jeremy Lin for Coach.

All Star
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:21 pm
He is more famous than any players in W's roster now hahahahahha
a lot of country are talking about him now....
especially asia country....
he might get to the allstars game if NBA allow it...