C.J. Watson traded to Chicago

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 am
Out of that list I would prefer one of these 3: Jason Williams, Shannon Brown and Will Bynum. Not in that order.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:10 am
eddie house

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 am
Darn, I liked Rajah Bell and hoped he would come back. He said he wanted to. He was pretty impressive out there with Curry.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 am
carlgo wrote:Darn, I liked Rajah Bell and hoped he would come back. He said he wanted to. He was pretty impressive out there with Curry.

In the 1 game he played?

Rookie
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 am
I think we shud pursue 1) shannon brown 2) jason williams 3) eddie house... If we get one of them i think we will b fine.. Shannon brown and jason williams r btr than watson IMO

Rookie
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 am
gerrard23 wrote:I think we shud pursue 1) shannon brown 2) jason williams 3) eddie house... If we get one of them i think we will b fine.. Shannon brown and jason williams r btr than watson IMO

The same Shannon Brown that couldn't beat Jordan Farmar for PT? Isn't he too much of a Monta type player?

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:04 am
Brown's a solid defender ... average spot up shooter ... pretty much sucks at everything else... but it'd be worth it to sign him just to see his highlight reel dunks everyday.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 am
Beast Mode wrote:Brown's a solid defender ... average spot up shooter ... pretty much sucks at everything else... but it'd be worth it to sign him just to see his highlight reel dunks everyday.

If we could trade Monta and Rads expiring for a stud SF, I would be fine with Shannon Brown backing up REggie at the SG spot.

Rookie
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 am
I'd give will bynum another shot with the team. He didn't get any run with us his last stint here. He was able to show his skill in Detroit. I'd love to have a veteran Pg like Williams...eddy house, he's a local guy( from haystack), but he's a major downgrade after CJ. I'd love to have Acie Law back or even Demarcus Nelson?

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 am
airball wrote:I'd give will bynum another shot with the team. He didn't get any run with us his last stint here. He was able to show his skill in Detroit. I'd love to have a veteran Pg like Williams...eddy house, he's a local guy( from haystack), but he's a major downgrade after CJ. I'd love to have Acie Law back or even Demarcus Nelson?

Am a fan of Will Bynum, not sure his status right now, depending on who is coach I except Curry playing max minutes this season, so who needs a back-up..lol.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 pm
I wouldn't mind Eddie House coming in and giving us some scoring off the bench.

Rookie
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm

All Star
» Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm
How does the Collective feel about Delonte West? Minnesota traded for him but are planning to release him.

I like his game - he seems very efficient and can do a bit of everything. He can be a capable backup PG with equal ability at SG. I'm not positive but I think his game is very similar to C. Bell, but maybe with more PG experience.

One thing to note is that I doubt he will sign here for one year with what we have to offer. I bet he is looking to either go back to Cle or sign on with Orlando or some other contender (L. James probably doesn't want him anywhere near Miami though :mrgreen: )

All Star
» Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:24 pm
I think D.West is a good player but he has way too much baggage outside of the court.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:39 am
fine wrote:How does the Collective feel about Delonte West? Minnesota traded for him but are planning to release him.

I like his game - he seems very efficient and can do a bit of everything. He can be a capable backup PG with equal ability at SG. I'm not positive but I think his game is very similar to C. Bell, but maybe with more PG experience.

One thing to note is that I doubt he will sign here for one year with what we have to offer. I bet he is looking to either go back to Cle or sign on with Orlando or some other contender (L. James probably doesn't want him anywhere near Miami though :mrgreen: )

Does Lebron's mum though? :mrgreen:

Don't want Delonte and he wouldn't come here anyway. I do think Orlando is a real possible destination for him