Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 am
♪I wanna be a moderator sooo freakin' bad
Ban all the people and make them feel sad♪

talk about horrid music :mrgreen:

Site Admin
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:57 pm
Wait... Wah??? I've always felt a bit of an inner circle amongst the soon to be departed but I never saw this coming... Huh... Well, I'm not speculating just yet on who should be the replacements, but xbay had a good point about the different timezones...

I think there should be a poll to at least weigh in on one of the candidates, but not to determine, as something like this should not be a popularity contest nor be based on post count.

» Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 am
I know that I'm pretty much new around here, so I don't wanna ask to be a moderator, just wanna say that in case you need someone from Europe (because of the timezones), you can count on me.

I also know that I don't post that much, but I log in at least couple of times per day on forum. Anyway, don't wanna take place from somebody whos been here a lot more than I have, and who really wants to be moderator, I'm just saying that I can help if you need me.

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 am
Judging by guybrush's overall post quality, i think he would be great as a mod.

» Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Judging by guybrush's overall post quality, i think he would be great as a mod.

I can only hope that wasn't sarcasm. :)

Anyway, thanks mate.

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm
Guybrush wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:Judging by guybrush's overall post quality, i think he would be great as a mod.

Anyway, thanks mate.

No i mean it, when new guys come along and show a true connection to the board and post with quality they really stand out. You're one of those guys, and would be a great choice for a mod.

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Anyway, thanks mate.

No i mean it, when new guys come along and show a true connection to the board and post with quality they really stand out. You're one of those guys, and would be a great choice for a mod.

He could also be a sexual predator. You never know with those guys ... you never know ...

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:43 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Anyway, thanks mate.

He could also be a sexual predator. You never know with those guys ... you never know ...

I agree with Rob, the quality of his posts is very intelligent. Which reminds me that my post need to bump up in quality again :|

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 pm
LilBallerx30 wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Anyway, thanks mate.

I agree with Rob, the quality of his posts is very intelligent. Which reminds me that my post need to bump up in quality again :|

I thought the x8 was changed to x30 to give you a (30-8=22) 22 times better style of posting :)

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:07 pm
lol Summer. SUMMER. hate it. so bored just look at this useless post

All Star
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 pm
I'm considering the job but it'd feel like the inmates running the prison ... wouldn't it? :p

Site Admin
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I'm considering the job but it'd feel like the inmates running the prison ... wouldn't it? :p
lol, yeah probably... :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I'm considering the job but it'd feel like the inmates running the prison ... wouldn't it? :p

I saved you my brownie BOSS!!! 8)

Founder
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 am
I've had a ton of suggestions and volunteers to be moderators, it's awesome, I really appreciate it. I am going to start narrowing down the list and contacting people either this weekend or early next week. If you aren't chosen, please do not be offended! There hasn't been a single person who has tossed their name in the hat or has been suggested, that I have eliminated. They are all good choices.

Site Admin
» Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm
Well since it's an open forum for nominations I suppose I throw my hat in the ring. I'm not the most active poster but i do check in at least 1-2 times a day.

Maybe we should also have us members weight in on it a little (who are the members that are interested in being a mod?)? Not to criticize, rather to endorse the candidates.