Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 pm
EDIT

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm
8th ave wrote:why all the secrecy? just tell us. no biggie

I think you have a PM 8th ave... i think its unfair to keep going on and on about another site on here, when it involves members from here going there or whatever. Too much attention has been taken away from this board already I think.

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

I think you have a PM 8th ave... i think its unfair to keep going on and on about another site on here, when it involves members from here going there or whatever. Too much attention has been taken away from this board already I think.

^edit^

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 pm
<=== never got pm

<=== feels unwanted

<=== *cry*

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm
lol a PM explaining things, you aren't missing anything Beast Mode.

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 pm
you guys will be sorely missed

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

Exactly, there are ways to do things, and Hobbes has already told you about what's going on. In any other situation, we would do it without hesitation, but considering it has similar objectives to this site, we don't think it's appropriate to discuss on the open board. As Rob says, it's time to focus on this site, starting by the choice of the two new mods.

All Star
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 pm
how often to mods have to be online?

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm
LilBallerx30 wrote:how often to mods have to be online?

Enough to check their e-mail to approve new members and monitor posts so they don't get out of hand.

It's really up to that person. I'd show up about 2-4 times a day. The thing with us was that TMC was in a different timezone, so while myself, Bada or Hobbes were sleeping, TMC would be up checking the board.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am
Does anyone else feel llike "WE ARE MARSHALL" & we've just lost our MARSHALL FOOTBALL TEAM?

Not saying that these 3 moderators & 1 colourful individual (BIGS) will all perish in a Plane Crash. But upon hearing this news, i can somewhat relate to losing a small section of a community & oh so Suddenly.

I don't wish upon any of you 4 to GO UP IN SMOKE. However, I'm just shocked that this is happening.

HOBBES, I'm sure your feeling somewhat like "Dan Gilbert" at the moment, But rather losing 1 LeBron, your saying goodbye to 3 LeBrons!!!

So which one of you punks on this board is Delonte West?!?!? Speak up now FOOLZ!!!

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am
EDIT - DOUBLE POST
Last edited by PAWNO on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 am
LilBallerx30 wrote:I nominate...pawno. :mrgreen:

Thx for the Nomination bro...

I'd like to put the Nominations of MONEY & Mr Crackerz forward.

I choose MONEY (AKA MONEY MORROW AKA JACKATTACK) because Morrow has previously won our "Voice of Reason" contributor award at the end of the year messageboard awards & he has great communicative skills & is just a generally nice & fair guy. <Plus i'd hate for him to be poached by this other venture by "TMCBADAXBAYBIGS" & i just want to lock him up here on a cyber chain, so he can continue his "Random Babble" legacy for many years to come>

I'd also vote for Mr Crackerz due to him being a school teacher & just having the relevant skills to be in a position of leadership.

» Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 am
Wow!

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 am
'eer,'eer

Founder
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 am
PAWNO wrote:Does anyone else feel llike "WE ARE MARSHALL" & we've just lost our MARSHALL FOOTBALL TEAM?

Not saying that these 3 moderators & 1 colourful individual (BIGS) will all perish in a Plane Crash. But upon hearing this news, i can somewhat relate to losing a small section of a community & oh so Suddenly.

I don't wish upon any of you 4 to GO UP IN SMOKE. However, I'm just shocked that this is happening.

HOBBES, I'm sure your feeling somewhat like "Dan Gilbert" at the moment, But rather losing 1 LeBron, your saying goodbye to 3 LeBrons!!!

So which one of you punks on this board is Delonte West?!?!? Speak up now FOOLZ!!!

For starters, I don't think I am Dan Gilbert because I never use Comic Sans font. But anyway, in all seriousness, this parting is completely amicable. Obviously I don't want to lose these guys as mods but they are interested in starting their own site (and I completely respect their wishes for doing so) and so I wish them well. No ill will from either side.