Not nelsons fault no playoffs for GS last 2 years

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Banned
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:11 pm
No, YOU should be banned instantly for these comments you lowlife coward fuckhead.

See what I did there? I turned your awesome flame right back at you while adding one final, scathing insult. Clearly I win at this manly contest of anonymous insults on the internet, Mr. aurawhoeveryouare.[/quote]

really? you should be dropped on your head again, the 1st time was when you were born. femanine bitch

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm
auriflama wrote:No, YOU should be banned instantly for these comments you lowlife coward fuckhead.

See what I did there? I turned your awesome flame right back at you while adding one final, scathing insult. Clearly I win at this manly contest of anonymous insults on the internet, Mr. aurawhoeveryouare.

really? you should be dropped on your head again, the 1st time was when you were born. femanine bitch[/quote]

lol this guy is loving the absence of mods... your bad spelling reminds me of somebody

Banned
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:23 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
auriflama wrote:No, YOU should be banned instantly for these comments you lowlife coward fuckhead.

See what I did there? I turned your awesome flame right back at you while adding one final, scathing insult. Clearly I win at this manly contest of anonymous insults on the internet, Mr. aurawhoeveryouare.

really? you should be dropped on your head again, the 1st time was when you were born. femanine bitch

lol this guy is loving the absence of mods... your bad spelling reminds me of somebody[/quote]

wow look at the spelling nerd and geek, are you upset? getting desperate and have to reach for something that is not there?

Listen clown you can research the thread and see who started the pissing match. You too you should be banned you litte coward trying to hide behind mods brown nosing and butt kissing. You chumps on this board are like little girls when when you dont get your way and instigate pissing matches then run to the mods. Thats 100 percent cowardly moves. take it any you want spoiled litte brats.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 pm
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

lol this guy is loving the absence of mods... your bad spelling reminds me of somebody

wow look at the spelling nerd and geek, are you upset? getting desperate and have to reach for something that is not there?

Listen clown you can research the thread and see who started the pissing match. You too you should be banned you litte coward trying to hide behind mods brown nosing and butt kissing. You chumps on this board are like little girls when when you dont get your way and instigate pissing matches then run to the mods. Thats 100 percent cowardly moves. take it any you want spoiled litte brats.[/quote]

not hiding behind anybody, you seem to be the one that gets his victoria's secret thong in a bunch. You're getting really upset because people are challenging you, a sign of an immature kid or a mentally incompetent adult. About your spelling, i'm a nerd... possibly, did graduate with a degree in electrical engineering, but the more accurate explanation is you're a kid that can't grasp the concept of spelling and/or grammar.

How did I run to mods again? You seem to like attacking posters with vulgar language, which is normally an offense that leads to banning. Because the mods aren't around you are having a field day. That is fine, you get enjoyment out of it, good for you. That doesn't change the fact that you are and always will be you, and you will live with that your whole life.

Banned
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Listen clown you can research the thread and see who started the pissing match. You too you should be banned you litte coward trying to hide behind mods brown nosing and butt kissing. You chumps on this board are like little girls when when you dont get your way and instigate pissing matches then run to the mods. Thats 100 percent cowardly moves. take it any you want spoiled litte brats.

not hiding behind anybody, you seem to be the one that gets his victoria's secret thong in a bunch. You're getting really upset because people are challenging you, a sign of an immature kid or a mentally incompetent adult. About your spelling, i'm a nerd... possibly, did graduate with a degree in electrical engineering, but the more accurate explanation is you're a kid that can't grasp the concept of spelling and/or grammar.

How did I run to mods again? You seem to like attacking posters with vulgar language, which is normally an offense that leads to banning. Because the mods aren't around you are having a field day. That is fine, you get enjoyment out of it, good for you. That doesn't change the fact that you are and always will be you, and you will live with that your whole life.[/quote]

read the thread you stupid ignorant douche bag. Stop ignoring your buddies comments. its biased and a double standard. I didnt start anything and the proof is in the thread. stop making **** up because the proof is here.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm
ok, this is really not my place anymore but I have too much fondness for this board to allow this to continue. If nobody else it going to take care of it, then I will.

auriflama, CYA DOUCHEBAG!

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:01 pm
SHABLAM.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm
Beast Mode wrote:SHABLAM.

I'm not sure that dude even deserves a shablam.

Founder
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm
Thanks Bada, good call.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 pm
We should lock this while we're at it. No point in keeping this thread alive.