Not nelsons fault no playoffs for GS last 2 years

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Banned
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 am
Beast Mode wrote:Called this lock on the 2nd reply lol ... you can no longer discuss Nelson without debates getting heated. It's like discussing politics.

if you dont have any control and respect then dont post on certain threads. ok obama lover

whats worse an obama lover or a laker lover?
Last edited by auriflama on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Banned
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 am
you haters cant hide from yourselves.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 am
auriflama wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:Called this lock on the 2nd reply lol ... you can no longer discuss Nelson without debates getting heated. It's like discussing politics.

if you dont have any control and respect then dont post on certain threads. ok obama lover

whats worse an obama lover or a laker lover?

there's a thread for politics. gtfo

Rookie
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 am
auriflama wrote:There is not an nba coach in the history of the game that could have got the warriors in the playoffs the last 2 years. Once the warriors didnt resign baron davis the warriors fell off harder than obama's popularity the last 6 months. Why the constant insults and trash talk vs nelson is uncalled for. The warriors had awful teams, If you bring in one of these defensive minded clone coaches there is no difference and the games are drop dead boring like the rest of the league minus a few teams. So stop all the negative threads and posts about nelson. respect tha gawd

Agreed

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 am
I get it now, this is a joke, good one. Bye!

Rookie
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 am
The last two years are in the rearview. Why waste time debating this again? What matters is the next two. And three. And four. And anyone with half a brain can tell you that Don Nelson's coaching career is over. It's time to move on.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 am
Maybe Vegi wrote:The last two years are in the rearview. Why waste time debating this again? What matters is the next two. And three. And four. And anyone with half a brain can tell you that Don Nelson's coaching career is over. It's time to move on.

I could not agree more, dwelling in the past specially the last 2 yrs as it pertains to Nellie is a waste, the evidence is too much, lets move forward, and look at the future.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm
auriflama wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
auriflama wrote:the haters their worse than the devil.

The idiots who get dominated with logic. Hows it feel?

Dude you have a obama picture in your avatar. You will be forever known as an idiot for that.

Would you prefer Rush Limbaugh?

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

calm down thug life, people are voicing their opinions.. don't be hurt when people counter your arguments.

There is no thug here or thug life or thugging, I dont play that nonsense ok nerd. None of that bullcrap ok baseball lover. It is usually is these baseball loving clowns who know jackstaff about basketball always trying to play expert.

How is this jerkoff still posting on this site? He's either the biggest ass I've seen in a while or he's just screwing with us. Either way, he should have been kicked by now.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

calm down thug life, people are voicing their opinions.. don't be hurt when people counter your arguments.

There is no thug here or thug life or thugging, I dont play that nonsense ok nerd. None of that bullcrap ok baseball lover. It is usually is these baseball loving clowns who know jackstaff about basketball always trying to play expert.

How is this jerkoff still posting on this site? He's either the biggest ass I've seen in a while or he's just screwing with us. Either way, he should have been kicked by now.

mods are in transition ::lol:

Banned
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

you should be banned instantly for these comments you lowlife coward.

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm
auriflama wrote:
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

How dare you Perez Hilton flamdresser come on these boards calling people names, when the reality is your just upset Don will get canned soon, maybe you can join him in Maui as his oil boy, providing him one on one pleasure. [-o<

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm
Please, mods, close this useless thread

All Star
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm
auriflama wrote:
auriflama wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

No, YOU should be banned instantly for these comments you lowlife coward fuckhead.

See what I did there? I turned your awesome flame right back at you while adding one final, scathing insult. Clearly I win at this manly contest of anonymous insults on the internet, Mr. aurawhoeveryouare.

Role Player
» Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm
Personally i don't blame him for not making the playoffs the last 2 years. I blame him for not working with our young talents. I blame him for not having a long time vision for the future of this team. He is just playing for today. Realy bad thing for a team with no present but a lot of future.