WARRIORSWORLD TV exclusive interview Brandan Wright

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 am

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 am
oh jesus ... lets see what annoying hoebag does the interviewing this time..

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 am
k so this chick didnt get annoying till about the halfway point ... why must they always include retarded questions and make everyone feel awkward

Banned
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 am
I hope brad doesnt get hurt doing this interview.

Banned
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 am
Beast Mode wrote:oh jesus ... lets see what annoying hoebag does the interviewing this time..

hoebag LOL , she just had to ask the guy that looks like drake's big brother what he thinks about drake. bizarre interview with stupid questions.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 pm
i think WW interviews are more for the casual fan. personally, when i watch interviews, i wanna know the basketball related stuff and not about what the player thinks about kim kardashian (even though his reaction was pretty funny). i understand that the first minute or so was about basketball, but i would've appreciated a lot more if it stayed basketball related...

ww needs to find a better interviewer

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm
I haven't watched any of these Warriorsworld TV interviews, they just seem like they would be cheesy. In fact i'd probably rather see EmceeT interview another Warrior.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm
we need Beast to do some www.goldenstwarriors.com interviews. Now that ****, would be funny

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Quazza wrote:we need Beast to do some http://www.goldenstwarriors.com interviews. Now that ****, would be funny

yeah man... how does warriors world and GSoM get access???

wussup hobbes we needa mobilize!

i have a Canon T1i that record in hi-def.. im jus sayin

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm
Haha I'd be down ... I'd ask much more logical questions and my non-basketball questions would actually be entertaining ... FAVORITE TYPE OF BREAD?

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm
"So Brandon, eat some double down sandwiches homie. Real talk. And how's my boy Reggie?"

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 pm
8th ave wrote:
Quazza wrote:we need Beast to do some http://www.goldenstwarriors.com interviews. Now that ****, would be funny

yeah man... how does warriors world and GSoM get access???

wussup hobbes we needa mobilize!

i have a Canon T1i that record in hi-def.. im jus sayin

They don't have members that actually threatened to travel to the Bay area to kill members of the staff. That might have something to do... :mrgreen:

j/k

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am
I hope Brendan can stay healthy. He seems like a really good guy. Shame that injuries cant happen to only assholes.