Warriors sign Dorell Wright

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:34 am
Colt didn't respond to the PMs we sent him, but he did go public in saying he was unhappy to see 32 go and he felt it was his time to bow out. 32 and colt both left on their own terms and for the same reasons a really old friend that many of you other than TMC, myself and maybe 2 or 3 others remember, The_Pestilence, left for.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 am
Pest was great. It was a big loss for this board when he left...

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm
Glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed reading what those 3 guys had to say (in terms of being on topic with their respective posts). It's too bad that some of the rookies weren't here to learn what intelligent posting was like (not calling out all rookies, just the ones that joined recently and try to bash our members).

...to continue the guessing game of "Who was it that got banned?"... I'll say this old "friend" of ours that got banned AGAIN was none other than the artist formerly known as "OaklandFanatic"

Franchise Player
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 pm
E-man, you are smarter than you look in your picture. LOL. just kidding bro!

Role Player
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm
I miss coltraning's sig. :cry:

Seriously though I had a lot of respect for those guys too and still do. I never really felt that 32 harbored excessive animosity, at least never to me. Granted I've butted heads with far less civil folk in my time at other message boards, so maybe I'm just used to more brutish behavior... At any rate that's in the past now.

Site Admin
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 pm
i miss them all. because of my inconsistent participation here, some times these guys just disappear and 6 months later I'm like "What happened to that guy?" What happened to sfsfsf? Seemed like that kid just vanished.... I also miss speakonitgod but I've already voice my opinion about how all of that went down...

Anyways, I'm not to sure I like this move, Wright's numbers aren't too good last year - 20 mpg 3.3 rebs 7 ppg and his per 36 min numbers are pretty sorry as well. I think this move was for depth and keeping our collective fingers crossed in hopes that he breaks out. I suppose he is a better option off the bench than Tolliver, even though Tolliver's numbers are better and Tolliver is bigger (-1" +30lb), because he likely has more potenial.

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:45 pm
i want my english teacher in 'coltraning' and my jesus the saviour in '32' come back. i would be glad to have some fun with those guys, since now it's only 'bada' giving it to me, but since he's in the mafia, i can't go all in :mrgreen:

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 pm
Jesus are we really strolling down memory lane about old posters. Some of these guys need to stay away from this damn board bottom line. Arguments can be healthy, but the whiny bitch method gets out of hand. Plus I don't need any racist kids on the board... Most guys are gone for good reason or decided to stay away, so who gives a ****?

All Star
» Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 pm
i still remember all to well 32 basically calling me less of a fan cos I don't live in the Bay/America

that pissed me right off

that is all