Warriors sign Dorell Wright

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm
sorry about that guys. he has been dealt with... AGAIN... yes, an old "friend"

Rookie
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm
He frightens me... all that talk about punching moms...

» Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 pm
Why do people have that "I'm gonna teach him/them a lesson" when they don't even bother to read what was written before?

Anyway, glad that he's gone.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm
bada wrote:cya later bayareaallday. outta here.

Wow so any one that defends Monta gets booted that easy, lol, wow Mods, I know you guys have anti-Monta campaign going on here but I have seen much worse things said to get booted. There are things called warning you know. Just because people don't agree with you does not mean cast them off.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:

Wow so any one that defends Monta gets booted that easy, lol, wow Mods, I know you guys have anti-Monta campaign going on here but I have seen much worse things said to get booted. There are things called warning you know. Just because people don't agree with you does not mean cast them off.

gotta do your homework here bud... did you catch the "old friend" comment? also, you can't attack other posters the way he did. Jesus, did you really think a guy would get banned for a difference of opinion?

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:

please ask questions before you make this kind of statement...

perhaps you missed this part of his post:
And about this "internet beef" ill stomp yo mama how bout that, ugly bitch

But even more importantly, this is a user who has been banned over 5 times.

But even if that was not the case, if within your first 5 posts, you make that sort of comment, then I will be quick to rid the forum of that type.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 pm
bada wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

But even if that was not the case, if within your first 5 posts, you make that sort of comment, then I will be quick to rid the forum of that type.

I do apologize sincerly, I guess the frustration was getting to me, to me it just seem like people are placing blame on Monta for this horrid season. Upon reflection every one has their own opinion and has the right to it, i will fall back a little, maybe get some therapy sections in. Again I do apologize for jumping the gun on you like that. No more Monta talk from me until the season starts, fingers crossed, this will be hard.

We all kind of get attached to players, like a limb on a body, I was getting that way for AR and felt the same for Arenas and Jrich, don't judge me people, lol.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

gotta do your homework here bud... did you catch the "old friend" comment? also, you can't attack other posters the way he did. Jesus, did you really think a guy would get banned for a difference of opinion?

Def right on this one here man.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm
Everyone makes mistakes ... there was a point last season where I made a thread saying something along the lines of "I want to have Monta's babies" ... that was until I saw what kind of team we are with Curry at the helm and Monta out of the line up. Better in basically every category .. and more enjoyable to watch. I love Monta's dribble drives as much as the next person but they disrupt the flow of the offense 9/10 times and he doesn't finish as well as he used to. Still, he deserves one more season before being completely written off ... [unless we find great trade]

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Everyone makes mistakes ... there was a point last season where I made a thread saying something along the lines of "I want to have Monta's babies" ... that was until I saw what kind of team we are with Curry at the helm and Monta out of the line up. Better in basically every category .. and more enjoyable to watch. I love Monta's dribble drives as much as the next person but they disrupt the flow of the offense 9/10 times and he doesn't finish as well as he used to. Still, he deserves one more season before being completely written off ... [unless we find great trade]

Yes, I remember that, a mistake or you jumped of the bandwagon, lol, just a joke man !! hey it was a long dreadful season, if the team stays healthy and we play a regular line-up etc, I think things will be better.

Who establishes the PG duties ? Nellies does, he should have seen that in full, am glad you enjoyed the games, not really sure how, majority the time werent we playing maggs at the 4. No mention of Monta, none, yes me.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:53 pm
I would say Monta gets the complete blame, he just gets a share. But all fingers point towards Cohan and Nelson for the horrible season... not to mention all those injuries. I wanna include Riley, but he hasn't been a horrible GM.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm
I still like monta (see the sig), it all depends on who he becomes next season, assuming he is not traded. With Curry running the show, maybe monta goes back to being the efficient scorer, mid range jumper and drive guy. I'm sure he's more aware of what Curry brings, I don't think Monta is stupid or that selfish...i could be wrong, but as long as he is on the team, i'm willing to find out.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
bada wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

I do apologize sincerly, I guess the frustration was getting to me, to me it just seem like people are placing blame on Monta for this horrid season. Upon reflection every one has their own opinion and has the right to it, i will fall back a little, maybe get some therapy sections in. Again I do apologize for jumping the gun on you like that. No more Monta talk from me until the season starts, fingers crossed, this will be hard.

We all kind of get attached to players, like a limb on a body, I was getting that way for AR and felt the same for Arenas and Jrich, don't judge me people, lol.

Thank you warriorstep up. I appreciate this post.

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm
hug it out?

All Star
» Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm
Quazza wrote:hug it out?

LOL! You've been funny as hell lately Quazza :D