Morrow sign-and-traded to Nets

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm
aww snap just realized we got a trade exception and a crappy 2nd rounder out of the deal. better than nothing at all.

nab Earl Watson (the last serviceable FA of 2010) and S&T CJ for Lazar Hayward!

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
D. Wright / Radmonovich / Lazar Hayward
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:04 am
first off wrote:aww snap just realized we got a trade exception and a crappy 2nd rounder out of the deal. better than nothing at all.

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

Ohh my god that team looks awful..............alot worse than last years team on paper.

Sorry, what amd I saying??? of course it doesnt! Lee is going to be the new Wilt, Curry the new Big O and Monta is already better than Jordan!!!...............title here we come!!! :^o

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 am
bigstrads wrote:
first off wrote:aww snap just realized we got a trade exception and a crappy 2nd rounder out of the deal. better than nothing at all.

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

Ohh my god that team looks awful..............alot worse than last years team on paper.

Sorry, what amd I saying??? of course it doesnt! Lee is going to be the new Wilt, Curry the new Big O and Monta is already better than Jordan!!!...............title here we come!!! :^o

That team is better in every aspect than last years

Role Player
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 am
bigstrads wrote:

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

I'll take that team over last year's squad every time.

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:24 am
Seriously. You miss Jackson THAT MUCH bigs?

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 am
Beast Mode wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

100% agreed.

Curry won't be a rookie. I...CAN'T...WAIT...TO...WATCH...SOPHOMORE...CURRY!!!
Monta will be more on board and healthy.
D.Wright will be a big defensive upgrade at SF.
Lee is a TITANIC upgrade over Tolliver... and you know what a big Tolliver fan I am.
Biedrins can't be worse than last season.
As for our bench... thinner, but I think Reggie will be in the 6th-man-of-year conversations.

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 am
Chum wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

100% agreed.

Lee is a TITANIC upgrade over Tolliver... and you know what a big Tolliver fan I am.
As for our bench... thinner, but I think Reggie will be in the 6th-man-of-year conversations.

I actually feel pretty good bout our chances next year now

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 am
6th Man of the Year conversation? Hall of Fame conversation. Greek God conversation.

No but seriously, whether we start Reggie or not... his ability to play the 2 or 3 will be huge.

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 am
Chum wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Curry / Earl
Monta / Williams / Bell
Lee / B. Wright / Udoh
Biedrins / Gadzurich

100% agreed.

Yea, I agree with Beast and Chum...

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 am
Chum wrote:Curry won't be a rookie. I...CAN'T...WAIT...TO...WATCH...SOPHOMORE...CURRY!!!

Absolutely. Curry had a great rookie season, but he'll be even better for the next one.

Chum wrote:Monta will be more on board and healthy.

Eh... one of my biggest concerns for next year is Monta... but you already knew that.

Chum wrote:D.Wright will be a big defensive upgrade at SF.

Not so sure about it. I don't think he's a better defender than Azu, for example... then again, we didn't have Azu last season, so he can be considered an upgrade.

Chum wrote:Lee is a TITANIC upgrade over Tolliver... and you know what a big Tolliver fan I am.

Definitely. Can't wait to see him play the pick-and-roll with Curry. It's gonna be beautiful.

Chum wrote:Biedrins can't be worse than last season.

Also agreed. Biedrins' last season might have been his worst... I don't expect him to be an all star or anything, but being a bit more consistent is gonna be a big boost for this team.

Chum wrote:As for our bench... thinner, but I think Reggie will be in the 6th-man-of-year conversations.

I still hope Reggie starts over Wright... but if he doesn't, I'll be happy as long as he plays more minutes. Also, if Branda Wright were able to stay healtht for the whole season, he's gonna play a big role for this team. And Udoh... maybe he'll be able to help in the last third of the season, but he's gonna be out for so long, that I really doubt he'll be able to get himself a spot in the rotation.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 pm
ON PAPER! :banghead:

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm
bigstrads wrote:ON PAPER! :banghead:

If the team is just healthy this year it will be an upgrade. I also have to think Curry and Lee will mesh well. Their styles just seem made for each other.

Even if the Warriors play the same old non-defensive style they always do I still can't see how we aren't better than last season. If they actually play some D then they will be a lot better.

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm
bigstrads wrote:ON PAPER! :banghead:

could you specify which starting line up was better than Curry, Monta, RW/DW, David, and Andris? i think we had about 1028939120 different starting lineups, so you have to be a lil bit more specific than that.

All Star
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm
^ whoops.... forgot to, :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rookie
» Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm
Yeah i think we have a good starting lineup but our bench brings some worries right now. I think D Wright should start at SF over Reggie Rain just for defense and being a compliment to Monta, Steph, David and Andris. We need Reggie's scoring off the bench as well as Brandan staying healthy and contributing the way I believe he can which is being a young energy big man of the bench