Lee to Warriors offer on table

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:no weed :/

I'll tone it down a little, when bigs is tellin me im goin overboard, sh*t has gon overboard :lol:

LOL, so true!

I'm glad to see Bigs is back. I kinda wondered if Chum wasn't stealing Bigs' material with all the :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: lately. :mrgreen:

Hey now... I don't steal **** from anybody. I'm sure I was :banghead: before Bigs was a twitch in his daddy's epeen :mrgreen:

Just not on this forum.

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Lee post trade interview

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenState ... _SAT7HNJjo

damn man, i've been ALL OVER the board lately... i just REALLY, and i mean REALLY want to watch warriors ball again... even if we do suck again next season...

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm
PLAYOFFSS!!! he said PLAYOFFSS!!!! hahaha...

aye... screw you guys... i don't care if im being unrealistic... if the locker room believes it... imma believe it!!!

lol... jk... guys... but really... PLAYOFFSS!! WOO HOO!!

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm
It wouldn't be that surprising to see us make the playoffs... Phoenix is going downhill [could be a surprise though] ... Utah going downhill [for sure] .. San Antonio getting no younger ... I think theres a chance we could sneak into that 8 spot.

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 pm
damn, why does he got to be from my hometown.... now I gotta warm up to him sooner....

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm
You'll be hot for him once you see how a real, functional pick & roll offense is sposed to be ran!

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRlUcH8Tp4w

high quality high light reel... he runs that shadow pick REALLY well

yeehhhhh buddy....

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:55 pm
Beast Mode wrote:no weed :/

I'll tone it down a little, when bigs is tellin me im goin overboard, sh*t has gon overboard :lol:

you must've got down to the "pharmacy" to pick up some Beastchiller

Role Player
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm
Money Morrow wrote:I understand it's the NBA, things move fast, and loyalty is seasonal, but that's not how I operate.
In my mind I agree with the assessment of the three players gone, but I just don't turn on a dime like that.
I'm going to follow AR's developement, and watch Azu become a fan fav in NY as well as Turiaf.
Furthermore, I question the loyatly of fan who can turn on a dime, and wouldn't trust that person as far as I could throw them. And in six months, when Lee is actually pulling a 20-10 a night...
anyone who comes back with "I'm laughing in your face" isn't a basketball genius...
just behaving like a jackass.

Well done Money, I like your style.

I really just get a kick out of trying to win with players we developed ourselves. I don't hate DL and for our sake, I've got to hope he does well. I just think it's short sighted.

Beast Mode wrote:It's gonna feel great to laugh in the faces of all the naysayers about this trade once our team starts showing some CONSISTENT LIFE.

Unappreciative f*cks.

That's hilarious coming a bloke who has constantly turned on numerous players when it suits. From merory Ellis, Biedrins, Randolph and probably others. The loyalty of a cockeroach.

Franchise Player
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm
8th ave wrote:Lee post trade interview

damn man, i've been ALL OVER the board lately... i just REALLY, and i mean REALLY want to watch warriors ball again... even if we do suck again next season...

It's alright, man. Every time you post we see two different women... that's more than we'll ever get on this forum! :mrgreen:

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:02 pm
xbay wrote:

It's alright, man. Every time you post we see two different women... that's more than we'll ever get on this forum! :mrgreen:

lol

Franchise Player
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm
although the one in the sig is NASTY... at least to me.... different strokes..

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I finally watched Lee's post trade interview...

He actually WANTED to come to Golden State :shock:
He actually BELIEVES we can make the playoffs :shock:

I think I might be falling in love :)

Franchise Player
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm
yup, what's done is done. again. would have rather they did nothing but the deal has happened and I can get behind it.

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 pm
bada wrote:yup, what's done is done. again. would have rather they did nothing but the deal has happened and I can get behind it.

When Curry is averaging 20 pts 10 assists, Lee 25 pts 10 rebounds, you'll be on the wagon. I guarantee it ;]