Lee to Warriors offer on table

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Starting Lineup
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 pm
VIZsanity wrote:As of now i want to see a lineup of curry ellis maybe williams lee and then wright

Wright as our Center???

LOL I can just see Shaq thundering home a huge dunk, standing over BWright flattened in the fetal position
:mrgreen:

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 pm
rockyBeli wrote:
VIZsanity wrote:As of now i want to see a lineup of curry ellis maybe williams lee and then wright

Wright as our Center???

LOL I can just see Shaq thundering home a huge dunk, standing over BWright flattened in the fetal position
:mrgreen:

Lol.

Line up:

PG: Curry
SG: Ellis
SF: Williams
PF: Lee
C: Biedrins

Hopefully we aren't done with the moves though...

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm
bada wrote:although the one in the sig is NASTY... at least to me.... different strokes..

changed it for you bada

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:30 pm
8th ave wrote:
bada wrote:although the one in the sig is NASTY... at least to me.... different strokes..

changed it for you bada

Franchise Player
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 pm
8th ave wrote:

changed it for you bada

ah, me likey! :wink:

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm
did my Welcome David Lee thread get wiped or merged into here somewhere?

I'm getting more and more excited about this trade tbh. Who the fk knows what he'll do running with a real oint guard now

When the Lee jersey drops (and Cohan sells), I'll be coppin

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:58 pm
Quazza wrote:did my Welcome David Lee thread get wiped or merged into here somewhere?

I'm getting more and more excited about this trade tbh. Who the fk knows what he'll do running with a real oint guard now

When the Lee jersey drops (and Cohan sells), I'll be coppin

yeah, i think xbay merged it...

i definitely need a curry + lee jersey... i would advise people to hold out on the andris and monta jerseys... if anyone were to go, i'd think it'll be them first

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 pm
oh yer, a Steph Jersey is a given lol

All Star
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 pm
http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/warrio ... multimedia

I like the bit about Curry " I hope ya ready to run 1000 pick and rolls"

It's an impressive interview actually. He speaks really well and with a lot of respect. Talks real highly of the fan base too

ok nup, that's it - I'm all aboard the Lee train!

All Star
» Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:28 am
Finally, finally the warriors got their top man, David Troy Murphy 2.0 Lee, making more money than Monta, therefore should be considered the best player/leader/teams new scape goat when the warriors are far far away from play-off contention or when our drunken coach does what he does best, or when injuries begin to pile up due to the pace we play, David Lee this is now your team. 20/10 on a horrid Knicks team, panic panic sign somebody and over pay, this my friends will be the maggette story by March.

Older leadership making moves for the new upcoming ones, now this makes total sense.

All Star
» Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 am
warriorsstepup wrote:Finally, finally the warriors got their top man, David Troy Murphy 2.0 Lee, making more money than Monta, therefore should be considered the best player/leader/teams new scape goat when the warriors are far far away from play-off contention or when our drunken coach does what he does best, or when injuries begin to pile up due to the pace we play, David Lee this is now your team. 20/10 on a horrid Knicks team, panic panic sign somebody and over pay, this my friends will be the maggette story by March.

Older leadership making moves for the new upcoming ones, now this makes total sense.

I was really worried we would over pay Lee. I think his contract is very respectable. I don't think we overpayed at all. We just need to make sure he plays PF instead of center and we give him some defensive help at center.

It sounds like the Warriors are going to give Biedrins another opportunity this year. If Biedrins returns healthy, playing like his old self, and shooting underhanded free throws.... :D :D :D

IF <--- extra big if here, the following lineup can gel I think we make the playoffs. Soooooo much talent here...

PG - Curry
SG - Monta
SF - Williams
PF - Lee
C - Biedrins

Rookie
» Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 am
Chum wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Finally, finally the warriors got their top man, David Troy Murphy 2.0 Lee, making more money than Monta, therefore should be considered the best player/leader/teams new scape goat when the warriors are far far away from play-off contention or when our drunken coach does what he does best, or when injuries begin to pile up due to the pace we play, David Lee this is now your team. 20/10 on a horrid Knicks team, panic panic sign somebody and over pay, this my friends will be the maggette story by March.

I was really worried we would over pay Lee. I think his contract is very respectable. I don't think we overpayed at all. We just need to make sure he plays PF instead of center and we give him some defensive help at center.

It sounds like the Warriors are going to give Biedrins another opportunity this year. If Biedrins returns healthy, playing like his old self, and shooting underhanded free throws.... :D :D :D

IF <--- extra big if here, the following lineup can gel I think we make the playoffs. Soooooo much talent here...

PG - Curry
SG - Monta
SF - Williams
PF - Lee
C - Biedrins

unless curry averages 20 pts 10 apg. monta 30 ppg, lee 25 ppg 12 rpg, ... and cohan sells the team right now, don't expect another we believe season.

All Star
» Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 am
Word from the Mercury News is that the team could be sold by August. That would be best. I think the team will be improved next year for sure. Over the long haul i'm not sure, but then again, there will be more moves to be made. The first hurdle is getting that new group in, and hopefully they bring in good people.

Rookie
» Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:44 am
RobDIKUM wrote:Word from the Mercury News is that the team could be sold by August. That would be best. I think the team will be improved next year for sure. Over the long haul i'm not sure, but then again, there will be more moves to be made. The first hurdle is getting that new group in, and hopefully they bring in good people.

when can they take over; as soon as they announce the winner? I'm not really expecting any major moves once the new FO goes in considering riley and cohan is already doing it.

All Star
» Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:06 am
no major moves player wise, i would think a front office shake up can happen at any time throughout the season. This season will probably be a waste, maybe we'll suck so bad and get the top pick, who knows.