F*ck! Udoh to miss summer league play due to injury!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:12 pm
Steinmetz tweet about Udoh injury

MSteinmetzCSN

Apparently Larry Riley was asked on radio about Udoh wrist injury. He used term " extensive"

All Star
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:23 pm
Early indications, however, are that Udoh will need surgery and will miss 4-6 months

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... s.warriors

:evil:

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 pm
KC wrote:
Early indications, however, are that Udoh will need surgery and will miss 4-6 months

Ugh... if he comes back that late, and while we're in the playoff hunt, he's not gonna get more than garbage time.

All Star
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Gonna haunt the organization for years.

Role Player
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 pm
I thought the Udoh selection was decent at first but this has already turned into a disastrous pick.

All Star
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm
Udoh was Bowie
Udoh was Oden

Gordon is Durant
Gordon is Jordan

Air Gordon.

I should be his PR dude

Rookie
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:20 pm
TMC wrote:
KC wrote:

Ugh... if he comes back that late, and while we're in the playoff hunt, he's not gonna get more than garbage time.

He's gonna get some . Our bigs at 4 and 5 aren't loaded. PT are up for grabs I suppose.
C: Beans, Lee, Gadz Wright Udoh
PF: Lee, Wright , Udoh, Rad?

2 of them aren't worth playing.

"It's unfortunate, but I've got to take it," Udoh said. "It's hard on me, but I've got a chance to learn the offense and work on my body until I can come out and show what I can do on the court."

Rookie
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm
I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm
that is a real shame... just really unbelieveable

All Star
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 pm
Not unbelievable at all. Fate is saying "hey dumb asses shoulda took Hayward"

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm
man beast... this is getting a bit old. Just like David with his nonstop Nellie defense and uptempo's Mullin bashing. let me know when you are done so I can take you off ignore :mrgreen:

All Star
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm
bada wrote:man beast... this is getting a bit old. Just like David with his nonstop Nellie defense and uptempo's Mullin bashing. let me know when you are done so I can take you off ignore :mrgreen:

You can ignore somebody??? Man...That woulda came in handy when that sfsf kid was here.

Franchise Player
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:23 pm
E-Man wrote:
bada wrote:man beast... this is getting a bit old. Just like David with his nonstop Nellie defense and uptempo's Mullin bashing. let me know when you are done so I can take you off ignore :mrgreen:

You can ignore somebody??? Man...That woulda came in handy when that sfsf kid was here.

yes, if you put them on your "Foe" list

Role Player
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:21 pm
Paul George >>> Udoh, Gordon.

All Star
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Ask MJ if B. Roy > Morrison gets old ... or ask Jerry Jones if passing over Randy Moss gets old ... or the Blazers passing on not only MJ but Durant [made the same mistake twice] ... Just wait till the real games start, it hasn't even begun yet :]