BOARD SOFTWARE UPGRADE

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
TMC wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:My avatar covers my name. I've changed the resolution on my computer but that didn't do anything.

Anyone have some other ideas?

Shows just fine for me, and I'm working on a 1280 x 800 resolution.

I should have been more specific.

My name isn't in the box next to the little green icon. It's underneath the box and therefore my avatar covers it.

Eh... same thing. It shows perfectly on mine, without the avatar covering any. Try the resolution I told you and, if it still doesn't show, there's gotta be something else, probably related to the current style of the board.

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 am
Guys im having issues viewing the board thru my mobile phone!

All the heading titles go down the page like this

F
A
N
T
A
S
Y

F
O
R
U
M

& even all the bullshit info that i don't really need

W
H
O
S

O
N
L
I
N
E

Y
A
H
O
O
B
O
T

Yada, Bada, Yada

Anyways, when i try n scroll to the actual threads list, all i see is small empty boxes, with no option to select a link

It's kind or irritating for me as i love to post on my phone, when im sitting on the Throne dropping a LeBron down the South Beach!!!

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 am
Guess most of those issues come from the current style of the forum, but you'll have to wait a lil' bit, because hobbes is on vacation and won't be able to deal with it til he comes back.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

» Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:
TMC wrote:
GoldenStJayhawk wrote:My avatar covers my name. I've changed the resolution on my computer but that didn't do anything.

Anyone have some other ideas?

Shows just fine for me, and I'm working on a 1280 x 800 resolution.

I should have been more specific.

My name isn't in the box next to the little green icon. It's underneath the box and therefore my avatar covers it.

That's the thing I was talking about a little bit earlier. I have the same problem on my laptop, but on my desktop computer, everything is fine. So, I guess it has to do something with resolution, because of the difference in monitors...or something. :)

All Star
» Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 am
I kinda miss the simplicity of the old forum ... the quick reply was much needed though

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Beast Mode wrote:I kinda miss the simplicity of the old forum ... the quick reply was much needed though

Your punchlines don't come quick enough bro :sleeping:

All Star
» Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm
yer the quick reply is good, but prefered it when the box was already happen. Can we have that back? Wait have I already asked that?

Too early in the morn here :)

Franchise Player
» Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am
My god I am finding this place/the new look real hard to follow..............hurts my eyes and I just give up.

All Star
» Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 pm
I like it. Already starting to forget what it used me like

Hall of Famer
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 am
bigstrads wrote:My god I am finding this place/the new look real hard to follow..............hurts my eyes and I just give up.

I agree, but apparently the changes has to be made and hobbes has to do what he has to do

All Star
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 am
We could donate like $5 each and upgrade to something with more style ...

All Star
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:33 am
Beast Mode wrote:We could donate like $5 each and upgrade to something with more style ...

no thanks lol

All Star
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 am
Any chance we could get the red stuff (ie Mod names, New Posts) changed to yellow?

Franchise Player
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:49 pm
Chum wrote:Any chance we could get the red stuff (ie Mod names, New Posts) changed to yellow?

only hobbes can do that because those "buttons" are image files that need to be modified and then uploaded via FTP to the host server. Nobody but hobbes has access to do that.

The color of the names can be changed rather easily via the Administrator Control Panel which we have access to but is really hobbes decision.

All Star
» Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
bada wrote:
Chum wrote:Any chance we could get the red stuff (ie Mod names, New Posts) changed to yellow?

only hobbes can do that because those "buttons" are image files that need to be modified and then uploaded via FTP to the host server. Nobody but hobbes has access to do that.

The color of the names can be changed rather easily via the Administrator Control Panel which we have access to but is really hobbes decision.

kk, thanks bada. btw maybe you should swap Lee's face with AR's in your sig :)