Warriorsworld TV "90 seconds" with Marcus Thompson

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 am

Starting Lineup
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am
Haha that chick was in my English class.

All Star
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am
She sounds like she gets around... that "ok" at 7 seconds sounded ho'ish. Marcus seems like a cool dude.

All Star
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Beast Mode wrote:She sounds like she gets around... that "ok" at 7 seconds sounded ho'ish. Marcus seems like a cool dude.

agreed. my favorite writer in the bay by far!!!! let's see warriors world try to do that with Tim K... akwardness ensues

Rookie
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm
She's a dunce.

Pretty dang funny in any event!

:bday:

All Star
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm
v7i7c wrote:She's a dunce.

Pretty dang funny in any event!

:bday:

question: who's more annoying, her or franko finn (the warriors hype man). I can't stand that dude.

Franchise Player
» Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 pm
I stopped watching these videos that Rasheed posts after about the 2nd one. That host girl makes my skin crawl trying to listen to her. Like a chack to blackboard.

All Star
» Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:36 am
bada wrote:I stopped watching these videos that Rasheed posts after about the 2nd one. That host girl makes my skin crawl trying to listen to her. Like a chack to blackboard.

are we allowed to go to their site and post links to our boards?

Just curious is all

Hall of Famer
» Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 am
Quazza wrote:
bada wrote:I stopped watching these videos that Rasheed posts after about the 2nd one. That host girl makes my skin crawl trying to listen to her. Like a chack to blackboard.

Just curious is all

You know, we've been considering that... but as long as they're Warriors related, we think that it adds something to discuss, so we've allowed them so far.

All Star
» Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am
TMC wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Just curious is all

You know, we've been considering that... but as long as they're Warriors related, we think that it adds something to discuss, so we've allowed them so far.

hmmm. Classyily (i know tha'ts not a word) handled

Franchise Player
» Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm
Quazza wrote:
TMC wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Just curious is all

hmmm. Classyily (i know tha'ts not a word) handled

Yeah, we decided that as long as he is posting "original" content that is Warriors related, it is fine. But we would not allow him to just post links to his site to articles that are available elsewhere including here.