OFFICIAL - 2010 Summer League Thread

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 am
Schedule has been announced.


WARRIORS SUMMER-LEAGUE SCHEDULE
July 9: Warriors vs. New Orleans
July 10: Detroit vs. Warriors
July 11: Washington vs. Warriors
July 13: Warriors vs. Miami
July 15: Warriors vs. Phoenix

Roster has not been announced yet but Brandon Wright will play as well as Reggie Williams. Curry may play a game or two.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1530
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am
Hmm, if AR is traded before it starts we may not dominate like we usually do. He was our rock in the Summer League :)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 am
think I am going to try and make it to Vegas this summer to catch a game or two. Perhaps the Wizards game to see Wall.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1757
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 pm
Chum wrote:Hmm, if AR is traded before it starts we may not dominate like we usually do. He was our rock in the Summer League :)


I really like AR, but I think he is that guy who dominates inferior competition (summer league), but just cant deal with playing against guys that are at his level. Kind of like a guy that dominates AAA baseball, but can never seem to make it in the bigs. If he stays here, I hope Im wrong, but at this point in his career, where he appears to have a high ceiling, I think we should trade him for Love if that trade is really on the table. While AR may have a higher ceiling than KLove, I believe he definitely has a much lower basement.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm
Chum wrote:Hmm, if AR is traded before it starts we may not dominate like we usually do. He was our rock in the Summer League :)


not if we trade him for Marco Bellinelli
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 pm
I want to SUCK in summer league.


We always do well, and eventually suck come regular season time. Let's try something different this time... :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm
TMC wrote:I want to SUCK in summer league.


We always do well, and eventually suck come regular season time. Let's try something different this time... :wink:


took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about...

I want us to SUCK in sumer league :)

can't wait to see inspector gadget (BW) in action again! it's been what almost 18 months since we've seen him in uniform!

Bada if you get a deal on multiple tickets, pm me, I might go 2

Rookie
Posts: 38
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Woodside is our starting PG for the 3 games Curry will sit out..

Warriors Vegas SL dynasty continues :D
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm
first off wrote:
TMC wrote:I want to SUCK in summer league.


We always do well, and eventually suck come regular season time. Let's try something different this time... :wink:


took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about...

I want us to SUCK in sumer league :)

can't wait to see inspector gadget (BW) in action again! it's been what almost 18 months since we've seen him in uniform!

Bada if you get a deal on multiple tickets, pm me, I might go 2


Eh... well, yeah. That's more like it. :oops:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 am
TMC wrote:
first off wrote:
TMC wrote:I want to SUCK in summer league.


We always do well, and eventually suck come regular season time. Let's try something different this time... :wink:


took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about...

I want us to SUCK in sumer league :)

can't wait to see inspector gadget (BW) in action again! it's been what almost 18 months since we've seen him in uniform!

Bada if you get a deal on multiple tickets, pm me, I might go 2


Eh... well, yeah. That's more like it. :oops:


Hey bro..............its Vegas...............you can suck whatever you want. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm
UPDATE- Nelson has changed his mind and Curry will NOT be playing in any summer league games.

Certainly Curry does not gain anything individually from playing, but certainly would have helped guys like R Williams and B Wright having a pg of that caliber to work with.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 pm
anyone else almost expect Wright to pop a joint taking off his warm up jacket?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2562
» Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 pm
Quazza wrote:anyone else almost expect Wright to pop a joint taking off his warm up jacket?


Image

Rookie
Posts: 38
» Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm
Steph's going to make TeamUSA's final roster..You heard it here first.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 pm
*bump*
That **** starts in about 2 weeks!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests