Warriors New Logo

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 am
Love the logo, won't say anything about the jerseys til I see them (and I mean the real thing)... but the court... guess it's better than last year's... but still looks more like the UCLA court than a NBA one.

Am I the only one that thinks so?

Franchise Player
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:58 am
TMC wrote:Love the logo, won't say anything about the jerseys til I see them (and I mean the real thing)... but the court... guess it's better than last year's... but still looks more like the UCLA court than a NBA one.

They tried to get the Lakers look so maybe it could help them start winning. :wink: :mrgreen:

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:03 pm
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:Love the logo, won't say anything about the jerseys til I see them (and I mean the real thing)... but the court... guess it's better than last year's... but still looks more like the UCLA court than a NBA one.

They tried to get the Lakers look so maybe it could help them start winning. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah I saw that too. Honestly, I think it's too bright...especially since we don't dim the lights on the crowd during games like the Lakers.

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm
The new court definitely needed more blue. With all this yellow it looks like the new mascot should be Big Bird or the guy from Curious George.

Franchise Player
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm
metalface wrote:The new court definitely needed more blue. With all this yellow it looks like the new mascot should be Big Bird or the guy from Curious George.

Would you guys reverse the colors? Change what's yellow to blue and blue to yellow?

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 pm
xbay wrote:
metalface wrote:The new court definitely needed more blue. With all this yellow it looks like the new mascot should be Big Bird or the guy from Curious George.

Would you guys reverse the colors? Change what's yellow to blue and blue to yellow?

Absolutely. Would look MUCH better.

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:06 pm
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:

Absolutely. Would look MUCH better.

I agree. Either that, or just keep the key unpainted and lined with blue.

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm
Well I'm glad we aren't Laker yellow, but I think I'm gonna need to don some shades when I step into oracle... that **** is bright, like the surface of the god damn sun!

Starting Lineup
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm
Too much yellow on the court...the sidelines should be blue...

All Star
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:13 pm
I would make the key blue.the new color scheme is equally yellow and blue. Either that or take out all the yellow and do two different tones of wood like the wolves new court.

Rookie
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm
All it needs on it now is some pro athletes

Starting Lineup
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm
I think it should be more like this ( I am no artist):

Rookie
» Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:24 pm
That would be much better imo

All Star
» Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:11 am
xbay wrote:Went to the draft party at Oracle with friends today... gotta say, I like the court. Here's a picture and video...

http://www.nba.com/warriors/video/2010/06/24/1011CourtUnveilingmov-1357391/index.html

hmmm looks like your camera caught the light wrong... check out this vid, looks much darker.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2v-s6Pinc&feature=related[/youtube]

All Star
» Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 am
looks way better in that vid