*OFFICIAL Ping Pong Ball THREAD*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm
fine wrote:Wiz - Wall
Phil - Turner
Nets - Favors
Tim - Cousins
Kings - Johnson
Warriors - ?????

I guess we make a play for Jefferson now?


Monroe
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm
Well, first things first, there's a chance Wes Johnson falls to #6, but I do think he'd be PERFECT for the Kings... so we better have a second option. Or a third, just in case.
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 4007
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm
David Wood wrote:That would have been our ****ing combo if we hadn't won that ridiculous last game!
what are you talking about the wizards finished with the same record... If anything we would have got the no.1 overall if we had won one more game... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:roll: @everyone that thinks we should have tanked the season
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 359
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 pm
fine wrote:Wiz - Wall
Phil - Turner
Nets - Favors
Tim - Cousins
Kings - Johnson
Warriors - ?????

I guess we make a play for Jefferson now?


if we're going after Jefferson, I'd rather just take Monroe
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:32 pm
JREED23 wrote: :roll: @everyone that thinks we should have tanked the season


Actually, I'm thinking about ending the lottery system. Or maybe just make the top pick a lottery one. :banghead:

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm
rizon wrote:
fine wrote:Wiz - Wall
Phil - Turner
Nets - Favors
Tim - Cousins
Kings - Johnson
Warriors - ?????

I guess we make a play for Jefferson now?


if we're going after Jefferson, I'd rather just take Monroe


Draftexpress twitter says Kings would rather take Aminu, so Johnson may still be on the board.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm
TMC wrote:
JREED23 wrote: :roll: @everyone that thinks we should have tanked the season


Actually, I'm thinking about ending the lottery system. Or maybe just make the top pick a lottery one. :banghead:


nah man, the system is good. just because you didn't win don't bitch and moan, it's fair and it makes for better basketball
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 pm
Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if Minny goes for Wes Johnson as well. There's a decent chance Cousins will be there at #6.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 pm
first off wrote:
TMC wrote:
JREED23 wrote: :roll: @everyone that thinks we should have tanked the season


Actually, I'm thinking about ending the lottery system. Or maybe just make the top pick a lottery one. :banghead:


nah man, the system is good. just because you didn't win don't bitch and moan, it's fair and it makes for better basketball


One thing's clear, it's NOT fair. That's why it's called lottery. :wink:

Rookie
Posts: 88
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm
Cole Aldrich will be the new Todd Fuller : (
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 708
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm
fine wrote:Wiz - Wall
Phil - Turner
Nets - Favors
Tim - Cousins
Kings - Johnson
Warriors - ?????

I guess we make a play for Jefferson now?



word


Ellis for AlJeff, straight up



Curry
Azubuike or #6
AR
Al Jefferson
Biedrins
Last edited by rockyBeli on Tue May 18, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
Posts: 98
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm
Donatus Montiejunas

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm
you know. in these times lookin Kim Kardashian's ass actually helps
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm
man that russian guy looked pissed when he didn't win, he turned to that lady and was like "give it to me. give it to me or I must break you.... and your jacket is stupid too.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Tue May 18, 2010 5:41 pm
TMC wrote:
first off wrote:
TMC wrote:
JREED23 wrote: :roll: @everyone that thinks we should have tanked the season


Actually, I'm thinking about ending the lottery system. Or maybe just make the top pick a lottery one. :banghead:


nah man, the system is good. just because you didn't win don't bitch and moan, it's fair and it makes for better basketball


One thing's clear, it's NOT fair. That's why it's called lottery. :wink:


fair chance. someones got to win.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests